On the design of equal-opportunity policies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Patrick Grady & Donald R. Stephenson, 1977.
"Some Macroeconomic Effects of Tax Reform and Indexing,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 10(3), pages 378-392, August.
- Grady, Patrick & Stephenson, Donald R., 1975. "Some Macroeconomic Effects of Tax Reform and Indexing," MPRA Paper 31927, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nowotny, Ewald, 1980. "Inflation and Taxation: Reviewing the Macroeconomic Issues," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 18(3), pages 1025-1049, September.
- Isabel Argimon & José M. González-Páramo & Rafael Salas, 1986. "Progresividad y capacidad redistributiva del impuesto sobre la renta en España 1979-1984," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 86-14, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Checchi, Daniele & Peragine, Vito & Serlenga, Laura, 2010.
"Fair and Unfair Income Inequalities in Europe,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5025, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daniele Checchi & Vito Peragine & Laura Serlenga, 2010. "Fair and unfair income inequalities in Europe," Working Papers 174, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Daniele Checchi & Vito Peragine & Laura Serlenga, 2010. "Fair and unfair income inequalities in Europe," CHILD Working Papers wp06_10, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Gustavo A. Marrero & Juan G. Rodriguez, 2012. "Macroeconomic determinants of inequality of opportunity and effort in the US: 1970-2009," Working Papers 249, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Juan Rodríguez, 2008. "Partial equality-of-opportunity orderings," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 31(3), pages 435-456, October.
- Marrero, Gustavo A. & Rodríguez, Juan G., 2013. "Inequality of opportunity and growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 107-122.
- Gustavo A. Marrero & Juan Gabriel Rodríguez, 2010. "Inequality of opportunity in Europe: Economic and policy facts," Working Papers 172, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Paolo Li Donni & Juan Rodríguez & Pedro Rosa Dias, 2015. "Empirical definition of social types in the analysis of inequality of opportunity: a latent classes approach," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 44(3), pages 673-701, March.
- Daniele Checchi & Vito Peragine, 2010. "Inequality of opportunity in Italy," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 8(4), pages 429-450, December.
- Patrizia Luongo, 2010. "Inequality of Opportunity in the Labour Market Entry of Graduates in Italy," SERIES 0030, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza - Università degli Studi di Bari "Aldo Moro", revised May 2010.
More about this item
KeywordsEquality of opportunity; relative deprivation; responsibility; compensation; inequality indices.;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- H00 - Public Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iec:inveco:v:31:y:2007:i:2:p:351-374. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Isabel Sánchez-Seco). General contact details of provider: http://www.fundacionsepi.es/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .