Educación y rentas. Una aplicación a la enseñanza media en España: una nota
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Willis, Robert J., 1987. "Wage determinants: A survey and reinterpretation of human capital earnings functions," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & R. Layard (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 10, pages 525-602 Elsevier.
- Garen, John, 1984. "The Returns to Schooling: A Selectivity Bias Approach with a Continuous Choice Variable," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(5), pages 1199-1218, September.
- Arrow, Kenneth J., 1973. "Higher education as a filter," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 193-216, July.
- Griliches, Zvi, 1977. "Estimating the Returns to Schooling: Some Econometric Problems," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(1), pages 1-22, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- SimÛn Sosvilla Rivero & Oscar Bajo Rubio & Carmen DÌaz Rold·n, "undated".
"Sobre la efectividad de la polÌtica regional comunitaria: El caso de Castilla-la Mancha,"
Studies on the Spanish Economy
- Simón Sosvilla Rivero & Oscar Bajo Rubio & Carmen Díaz Roldán, "undated". "Sobre la efectividad de la política regional comunitaria: El caso de Castilla-la Mancha," Working Papers 2003-25, FEDEA.
- Simón Sosvilla-Rivero & Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Carmen DÃaz-Roldán, 2006.
"Assessing the effectiveness of the EU's regional policies on real convergence: An analysis based on the HERMIN model,"
European Planning Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 383-396, April.
- Simón Sosvilla-Rivero & Óscar Bajo Rubio & Carmen Díaz-Roldán, 2004. "Assessing the effectiveness of EU’s regional policies:a new approach," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/39, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Carmen DÃaz-RoldÃ¡n & SimÃ³n Sosvilla-Rivero, 2004. "Assessing the effectiveness of EUÂ’s regional policies: a new approach," ERSA conference papers ersa04p152, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iec:inveco:v:16:y:1992:i:2:p:299-304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Isabel Sánchez-Seco). General contact details of provider: http://www.fundacionsepi.es/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.