Payment Card Systems in Europe: Convergence or Disappearance?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Leo Van Hove, 2004. "Cost-based Pricing of Payment Instruments: the State of the Debate," De Economist, Springer, vol. 152(1), pages 79-100, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Łukasz Goczek & Bartosz Witkowski, 2015. "Determinants of the number of card transactions," Collegium of Economic Analysis Annals, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis, issue 39, pages 199-212.
- Łukasz Goczek & Bartosz Witkowski, 2015. "Determinants of non-cash payments," NBP Working Papers 196, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Łukasz Goczek & Bartosz Witkowski, 2015. "Card Payments in Poland: Determinants and Prospects," Gospodarka Narodowa, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 3, pages 159-177.
More about this item
KeywordsSEPA; payment cards; payment systems; banks; payment instruments.;
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- N10 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - General, International, or Comparative
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idt:journl:cs6906. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (BLAVIER Thomas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idatefr.html .