Corporate risk disclosure by UK firms: trends and determinants
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ntim, Collins G. & Lindop, Sarah & Thomas, Dennis A., 2013. "Corporate governance and risk reporting in South Africa: A study of corporate risk disclosures in the pre- and post-2007/2008 global financial crisis periods," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 363-383.
- Elshandidy, Tamer & Fraser, Ian & Hussainey, Khaled, 2013. "Aggregated, voluntary, and mandatory risk disclosure incentives: Evidence from UK FTSE all-share companies," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 320-333.
- Farahnaz Orojali Zadeh & Siti Zaleha Abdul Rasid & Rohaida Basiruddin & Nor Aiza Mohammmed Zamil & Amin Vakilbashi, 2016. "Risk Disclosure Practices among Malaysian Listed Firms," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(3), pages 1092-1096.
- Zreik, Ousayna & Louhichi, Waël, 2017. "Risk sentiment and firms’ liquidity in the French market," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(PB), pages 809-823.
- Reza Zare & Hoda Kiafar & Fatemeh Rasouli & Leila Sadeghi & Sadegh Behbahani, 2013. "Examining Financial Leverage, Profitability and Firm Life Influencing Nonfinancial Information Disclosure Quality," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 9(6), pages 163-175, December.
- Dalia Kolmatsui & Renata Legenzova & Mantas Seilius, 2016. "An Assessment of Risk and Risk Management Information Disclosure of Companies Listed in Nasdaq OMX Baltic and Euronext Brussels," Central European Business Review, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2016(3), pages 52-68.
- Rosa Lombardi & Daniela Coluccia & Giuseppe Russo & Silvia Solimene, 2016. "Exploring Financial Risks from Corporate Disclosure: Evidence from Italian Listed Companies," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 7(1), pages 309-327, March.
More about this item
Keywordsrisk disclosure; corporate disclosure; dual listed companies; UK; United Kingdom; annual reports; accounting regulations; accounting institute recommendations.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ids:wremsd:v:5:y:2009:i:3:p:224-243. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darren Simpson). General contact details of provider: http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID=173 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.