Promotion of renewable energy sources: effects on innovation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- del Río, Pablo & Bleda, Mercedes, 2012. "Comparing the innovation effects of support schemes for renewable electricity technologies: A function of innovation approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 272-282.
- Bürer, Mary Jean & Wüstenhagen, Rolf, 2009. "Which renewable energy policy is a venture capitalist's best friend? Empirical evidence from a survey of international cleantech investors," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 4997-5006, December.
- del Río, Pablo, 2012. "The dynamic efficiency of feed-in tariffs: The impact of different design elements," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 139-151.
- Mario Ragwitz & Simone Steinhilber, 2014. "Effectiveness and efficiency of support schemes for electricity from renewable energy sources," Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Energy and Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(2), pages 213-229, March.
- Neuhoff, K., 2009. "Implementing the EU Renewables Directive," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0913, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:108:y:2017:i:c:p:684-695 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tobias Heffels & Russell McKenna & Wolf Fichtner, 2012. "Direct marketing of electricity from biogas and biomethane: an economic analysis of several business models in Germany," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 53-70, September.
- Tańczuk, Mariusz & Ulbrich, Roman, 2013. "Implementation of a biomass-fired co-generation plant supplied with an ORC (Organic Rankine Cycle) as a heat source for small scale heat distribution system – A comparative analysis under Polish and G," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 132-141.
- Mirjam Leloux & Saskia Harkema & Florentin Popescu, 2015. "Accelerating The Adoption Process Of Renewable Energy Sources Among Smes," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 247-255, July.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:90:y:2018:i:c:p:412-419 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eyre, Nick, 2013. "Energy saving in energy market reform—The feed-in tariffs option," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 190-198.
- Schleich, Joachim & Walz, Rainer & Ragwitz, Mario, 2017.
"Effects of policies on patenting in wind-power technologies,"
Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 684-695.
- Schleich, Joachim & Walz, Rainer & Ragwitz, Mario, 2016. "Effects of policies on patenting in wind power technologies," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S02/2016, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- repec:eee:rensus:v:76:y:2017:i:c:p:1422-1439 is not listed on IDEAS
- Walz, Rainer & Helfrich, Nicki & Enzmann, Alexander, 2009. "A system dynamics approach for modelling a lead-market-based export potential," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S3/2009, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Rogge, Karoline S. & Hoffmann, Volker H., 2010. "The impact of the EU ETS on the sectoral innovation system for power generation technologies - Findings for Germany," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(12), pages 7639-7652, December.
More about this item
Keywordsenergy policy; renewable energy; support instruments; effectiveness; efficiency; technology diffusion; public policy; innovation; regulation; electricity.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ids:ijpubp:v:2:y:2007:i:1/2:p:32-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmel O'Grady). General contact details of provider: http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID=97 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.