Forecasting the real price of oil using online search data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Serhan Cevik, 2020. "Where Should We Go? Internet Searches and Tourist Arrivals," IMF Working Papers 20/22, International Monetary Fund.
- Havranek, Tomas & Zeynalov, Ayaz, 2018. "Forecasting Tourist Arrivals with Google Trends and Mixed Frequency Data," EconStor Preprints 187420, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Fantazzini, Dean & Toktamysova, Zhamal, 2015.
"Forecasting German car sales using Google data and multivariate models,"
International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 170(PA), pages 97-135.
- Fantazzini, Dean & Toktamysova, Zhamal, 2015. "Forecasting German Car Sales Using Google Data and Multivariate Models," MPRA Paper 67110, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dean Fantazzini & Mario Maggi, 2014. "Proposed Coal Power Plants and Coal-To-Liquids Plants: Which Ones Survive and Why?," DEM Working Papers Series 082, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Havranek, Tomas & Zeynalov, Ayaz, 2018. "Forecasting Tourist Arrivals: Google Trends Meets Mixed Frequency Data," MPRA Paper 90205, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Drachal, Krzysztof, 2018. "Comparison between Bayesian and information-theoretic model averaging: Fossil fuels prices example," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 208-251.
- Dean Fantazzini, 2014.
"Nowcasting and Forecasting the Monthly Food Stamps Data in the US Using Online Search Data,"
PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 9(11), pages 1-27, November.
- Fantazziini, Dean, 2014. "Nowcasting and Forecasting the Monthly Food Stamps Data in the US using Online Search Data," MPRA Paper 59696, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Böhme, Marcus H. & Gröger, André & Stöhr, Tobias, 2020. "Searching for a better life: Predicting international migration with online search keywords," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 142(C).
- Yu, Lean & Zhao, Yaqing & Tang, Ling & Yang, Zebin, 2019. "Online big data-driven oil consumption forecasting with Google trends," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 213-223.
- Zeynalov, Ayaz, 2014. "Nowcasting Tourist Arrivals to Prague: Google Econometrics," MPRA Paper 60945, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zeynalov, Ayaz, 2017. "Forecasting Tourist Arrivals in Prague: Google Econometrics," MPRA Paper 83268, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fantazzini, Dean, 2014. "Editorial for the Special Issue on 'Computational Methods for Russian Economic and Financial Modelling'," MPRA Paper 55430, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsoil prices; real price of oil; oil price forecasting; crude oil inventories; global real activity; refiner acquisition cost; multivariate modelling; macroeconomic indicators; Google search data.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ids:ijcome:v:4:y:2014:i:1/2:p:4-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmel O'Grady) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Carmel O'Grady to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID==311 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.