Impact of Innovative, Productive and Ethical Entrepreneurship in the Food Industry of Developing Economy: A Comparative Literature Review
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Baumol, William J., 1996.
"Entrepreneurship: Productive, unproductive, and destructive,"
Journal of Business Venturing,
Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 3-22, January.
- Baumol, William J, 1990. "Entrepreneurship: Productive, Unproductive, and Destructive," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 893-921, October.
- Arnis Sauka, 2008. "Productive, Unproductive and Destructive Entrepreneurship: A Theoretical and Empirical Exploration," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp917, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- S. S. M. Sadrul Huda & Ahmed Taneem Muzaffar & Jashim Uddin Ahmed, 2008. "The Perception on Food Quality among Urban People," AIUB Bus Econ Working Paper Series AIUB-BUS-ECON-2008-17, American International University-Bangladesh (AIUB), Office of Research and Publications (ORP), revised May 2008.
- Chudnovsky, Daniel & Lopez, Andres & Pupato, German, 2006. "Innovation and productivity in developing countries: A study of Argentine manufacturing firms' behavior (1992-2001)," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 266-288, March.
More about this item
KeywordsEntrepreneurship; productive entreprenruship; innovation; food adulteration; developing economy.;
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:icb:wpaper:v:4:y:2017:i:1:190-197. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rocsana Bucea-Manea-Tonis). General contact details of provider: http://icesba.eu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.