A Comparison of the Performances of Type A Mutual Funds Before And After 2008 Global Economic Crisis in Turkey
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Başçi, Eşref Savaş & Memiş, Fatih, 2014. "A Comparion of the Performances of Type A Mutual Funds Before and After 2008 Global Economic Crisis in Turkey," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 3-8.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael C. Jensen, 1968. "The Performance Of Mutual Funds In The Period 1945–1964," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 23(2), pages 389-416, May.
More about this item
KeywordsCrisis; 2008 Economic Crisis in Turkey; Mutual Funds; Performance Measurement Methods;
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- G17 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Financial Forecasting and Simulation
- H12 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Crisis Management
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:icb:wpaper:v:1:y:2014:i:1:26-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rocsana Bucea-Manea-Tonis). General contact details of provider: http://icesba.eu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.