Facilitating Innovation In Agriculture: Lessons From A European Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fieldsend, Andrew F., 2013. "Rural Renaissance: an integral component of regional economic resilience," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 115(2), pages 1-7, June.
- Fieldsend, Andrew F., 2010. "Indicators for the assessment of the potential for employment creation in rural areas," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 111, pages 1-16, March.
- Pender, John L. & Marre, Alexander W. & Reeder, Richard J., 2012. "Rural Wealth Creation Concepts, Strategies, and Measures," Economic Research Report 121860, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Matthew Gorton & Carmen Hubbard & Lionel Hubbard, 2009. "The Folly of European Union Policy Transfer: Why the Common Agricultural Policy (CAP) Does Not Fit Central and Eastern Europe," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(10), pages 1305-1317, December.
- Murphy, John, 2012. "The contribution of facilitated group learning to supporting innovation amongst farmers," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 114(2), pages 1-6, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amitrajeet A. Batabyal & Karima Kourtit & Peter Nijkamp, 2019.
"New Technological Knowledge, Rural and Urban Agriculture, and Steady State Economic Growth,"
Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 717-729, September.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet & Kourtit, Karima & Nijkamp, Peter, 2018. "New Technological Knowledge, Rural and Urban Agriculture, and Steady State Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 87607, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Jun 2018.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Owen, Wyn & Williams, Eirwen, 2012. "The utilisation of groups for innovation and knowledge transfer," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 114(2), pages 1-7, October.
- Abele Kuipers & Agata Malak-Rawlikowska & Aldona Stalgienė & Anita Ule & Marija Klopčič, 2021. "European Dairy Farmers’ Perceptions and Responses towards Development Strategies in Years of Turbulent Market and Policy Changes," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(4), pages 1-24, March.
- Jennifer Minner, 2016. "Revealing Synergies, Tensions, and Silences Between Preservation and Planning," Journal of the American Planning Association, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 82(2), pages 72-87, April.
- Monasterolo, Irene & Benni, Federica, 2013. "Non parametric methods to assess the role of the CAP in regional convergence in Hungary," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 115(3), pages 1-9, December.
- Ana BADIU, 2013. "European Funds for Agriculture and Rural Development – Help or Burden for Romania?," Europolity – Continuity and Change in European Governance - New Series, Department of International Relations and European Integration, National University of Political Studies and Public Administration, vol. 7(1), pages 73-86.
- Chevalier, Pascal, 2012. "What Effects Does National Regulation Have On Leader Programming In Eu-27?," Village and Agriculture (Wieś i Rolnictwo), Polish Academy of Sciences (IRWiR PAN), Institute of Rural and Agricultural Development, vol. 3(156).
- Jingdong Li & Weidong Liu & Zhouying Song, 2020. "Sustainability of the Adjustment Schemes in China’s Grain Price Support Policy—An Empirical Analysis Based on the Partial Equilibrium Model of Wheat," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(16), pages 1-22, August.
- Marie-Noelle Duquenne & Maria Tsiapa & Valantis Tsiakos, 2019.
"Contribution of the Common Agricultural Policy to agricultural productivity of EU regions during 2004–2012 period,"
Review of Agricultural, Food and Environmental Studies, Springer, vol. 100(1), pages 47-68, December.
- Duquenne, Marie-Noelle & Tsiapa, Maria & Tsiakos, Valantis, 2019. "Contribution of the Common Agricultural Policy to agricultural productivity of EU regions during 2004–2012 period," Review of Agricultural, Food and Environmental Studies, Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique (INRA), vol. 100(1-4), October.
- Marie-Noelle Duquenne & Maria Tsiapa & Valantis Tsiakos, 2019. "Contribution of the Common Agricultural Policy to agricultural productivity of EU regions during 2004–2012 period," Review of Agricultural, Food and Environmental Studies, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 100(1-4), pages 47-68.
- Xie, Zhen & Zhang, Fengrong & Lun, Fei & Gao, Yang & Ao, Jia & Zhou, Jian, 2020. "Research on a diagnostic system of rural vitalization based on development elements in China," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 92(C).
- Popović Goran & Erić Ognjen & Bjelić Jelena, 2020. "Factor Analysis of Prices and Agricultural Production in the European Union," Economics, Sciendo, vol. 8(1), pages 73-81, June.
- Pakurar, Miklos & Olah, Judit & Nabradi, Andras, 2012. "New Sources Of Employment To Promote The Wealth-Generating Capacity Of Rural Communities," APSTRACT: Applied Studies in Agribusiness and Commerce, AGRIMBA, vol. 6(3-4), pages 1-8, November.
- A. Palestini & G. Pignataro, 2013. "A multi-factor inequality approach to a transfer scheme: the case of Common Agricultural Policy," Working Papers wp891, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Zasada, I. & Weltin, M. & Reutter, M. & Verburg, P.H. & Piorr, A., 2018. "EU’s rural development policy at the regional level—Are expenditures for natural capital linked with territorial needs?," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 344-353.
- Ali Sher & Saman Mazhar & Azhar Abbas & Muhammad Amjed Iqbal & Xiangmei Li, 2019. "Linking Entrepreneurial Skills and Opportunity Recognition with Improved Food Distribution in the Context of the CPEC: A Case of Pakistan," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(7), pages 1-22, March.
- Georgeanne M. Artz & Younjun Kim & Peter F. Orazem & Peter J. Han, 2021. "Which Small Towns Attract Start‐Ups and Why? Twenty Years of Evidence from Iowa," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 103(2), pages 702-720, March.
- Doitchinova Julia & Miteva Albena & Stoyanova Zornitsa, 2012. "The Process of Creating Local Action Groups in Bulgaria - Problems and Prospects," Scientific Annals of Economics and Business, Sciendo, vol. 59(2), pages 183-208, December.
- Marusca De Castris & Daniele Di Gennaro, 2018. "Does agricultural subsidies foster Italian southern farms? A Spatial Quantile Regression Approach," Papers 1803.05659, arXiv.org.
- Nicola Galluzzo, 2017. "Impact of CAP Financial Subsidies on Rural Development and Emigration in Bulgarian Rural Areas," International Conference on Competitiveness of Agro-food and Environmental Economy Proceedings, The Bucharest University of Economic Studies, vol. 6, pages 50-61.
- Love, Erin & Thilmany McFadden, Dawn D. & Jablonski, Becca B. R. & Bellows, Laura, 2020. "A Baseline Assessment of School Food Spending and Local Procurement: Exploring the Case of CO Hb 19-1132 and Other Public Policies," 2020 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, Kansas City, Missouri 304588, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Breve Ferrari, Alejandra & Fannin, J. Matthew, "undated". "Using System Dynamics for Optimal Debris Management in a Changing Policy Environment," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235863, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
Keywordssustainable intensification; agricultural knowledge and innovation systems; knowledge flows; the DPSIR model; enabling environments.;
All these keywords.
- Q14 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Finance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iag:reviea:v:10:y:2013:i:2:p:177-190. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iaacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Corina Saman (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iaacaro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.