The Relationship between Components of Intellectual Capital and Performance of Yazd Tile Companies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Allen, Eric J. & Larson, Chad R. & Sloan, Richard G., 2013. "Accrual reversals, earnings and stock returns," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 113-129.
- Battalio, Robert H. & Lerman, Alina & Livnat, Joshua & Mendenhall, Richard R., 2012. "Who, if anyone, reacts to accrual information?," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 205-224.
- Badertscher, Brad A. & Collins, Daniel W. & Lys, Thomas Z., 2012. "Discretionary accounting choices and the predictive ability of accruals with respect to future cash flows," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 330-352.
- Lobo, Gerald J. & Song, Minsup & Stanford, Mary, 2012. "Accruals quality and analyst coverage," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 497-508.
- Tang, Hui-wen & Chen, Anlin & Chang, Chong-Chuo, 2013. "Insider trading, accrual abuse, and corporate governance in emerging markets — Evidence from Taiwan," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 132-155.
More about this item
KeywordsIntellectual capital; human capital; structural capital; relational capital; performance; productivity; profitability; market shares value;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hur:ijaraf:v:4:y:2014:i:1:p:319-330. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hassan Danial Aslam). General contact details of provider: http://hrmars.com/index.php/pages/detail/Accounting-Finance-Journal .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.