Prioritizing of Credit Ranking Criterions of Isfahan State banks' Costumers by Using AHP Fuzzy Method
The purpose of this study is to recognize the effective factors and Prioritizing of the validation criteria used to evaluate the natural and legal costumer's credit risk. Hence, we have chosen the central bank's branches in Isfahan (Refah, Keshavarzi, Sanat o Madan, Maskan, Sepah) as the statistical sample. Therefore the required information gathered by questionnaires from selected bank's credit officials and analyzed by Expert Choice software. After studying the theoretical bases and former researches, first of all, we have recognized the main variables of the credit evaluation used by banks and among them we have chosen four variables (personality, conditions, financial situation, and assurance) along with sub-variables. Then using the respondents' opinions and AHP Fuzzy method, the validation criteria of Isfahan banks' costumers is ranked. Implying the authentication of the economic and financial theories in effective factors on credit risk's domain, we could predict that the effective factors on banks costumers' risk do not have the same weight and some of the variables in costumers' credit risk evaluation have more importance than the others.
Volume (Year): 3 (2013)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://hrmars.com/index.php/pages/detail/Accounting-Finance-Journal|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David Durand, 1941. "Risk Elements in Consumer Instalment Financing," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number dura41-1, December.
- Marc Ryser & Stefan Denzler, 2009. "Selecting credit rating models: a cross-validation-based comparison of discriminatory power," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 187-203, June.
- Edward I. Altman, 1968. "Financial Ratios, Discriminant Analysis And The Prediction Of Corporate Bankruptcy," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 23(4), pages 589-609, 09.
- David Durand, 1941. "Risk Elements in Consumer Instalment Financing, Technical Edition," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number dura41-2, December.
- Ülengin, F & Ülengin, B, 1994. "Forecasting foreign exchange rates: A comparative evaluation of AHP," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 505-519, September.
- Syau, Yu-Ru & Hsieh, Hai-Teh & Lee, E Stanley, 2001. " Fuzzy Numbers in the Credit Rating of Enterprise Financial Condition," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 351-60, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hur:ijaraf:v:3:y:2013:i:1:p:303-313. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hassan Danial Aslam)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.