Prioritizing of Credit Ranking Criterions of Isfahan State banks' Costumers by Using AHP Fuzzy Method
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward I. Altman, 1968. "Financial Ratios, Discriminant Analysis And The Prediction Of Corporate Bankruptcy," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 23(4), pages 589-609, September.
- Marc Ryser & Stefan Denzler, 2009. "Selecting credit rating models: a cross-validation-based comparison of discriminatory power," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 23(2), pages 187-203, June.
- David Durand, 1941. "Risk Elements in Consumer Instalment Financing," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number dura41-1, January.
- Syau, Yu-Ru & Hsieh, Hai-Teh & Lee, E Stanley, 2001. "Fuzzy Numbers in the Credit Rating of Enterprise Financial Condition," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 351-360, December.
- Ülengin, F & Ülengin, B, 1994. "Forecasting foreign exchange rates: A comparative evaluation of AHP," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 505-519, September.
- David Durand, 1941. "Risk Elements in Consumer Instalment Financing, Technical Edition," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number dura41-2, January.
More about this item
KeywordsCredit risk; validation; banks' costumers and ranking; the analytical hierarchy approach; the validation criteria;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hur:ijaraf:v:3:y:2013:i:1:p:303-313. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hassan Danial Aslam). General contact details of provider: http://hrmars.com/index.php/pages/detail/Accounting-Finance-Journal .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.