Japanese and American Direct Investment in Asia : A Comparative Analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 26 (1985)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Phone: +81-42-580-8000|
Web page: http://www.econ.hit-u.ac.jp/
More information through EDIRC
- Siwook Lee, 2010. "The Impact of Outward FDI on Export Activities: Evidence from the Korean Case," Chapters,in: The Rise of China and Structural Changes in Korea and Asia, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Dutt, Amitava Krishna, 1997. "The pattern of direct foreign investment and economic growth," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(11), pages 1925-1936, November.
- Hiemenz, Ulrich, 1986. "Multinational enterprise business behaviour and industrialization in ASEAN countries," Kiel Working Papers 265, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Aggarwal, Raj & Mougoue, Mbodja, 1996. "Cointegration among Asian currencies: Evidence of the increasing influence of the Japanese yen," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 291-308, September.
- Aggarwal, Raj & Mougoue, Mbodja, 1998. "Common Stochastic Trends among Asian Currencies: Evidence for Japan, ASEANs, and the Asian Tigers," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 193-206, March.
- Yuko Kinoshita, 2001. "Firm Size and Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment," Industrial Organization 0012006, EconWPA.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A. & Wei, Shang-Jin, 1996.
"ASEAN in a Regional Perspective,"
Center for International and Development Economics Research, Working Paper Series
qt7g38z09z, Center for International and Development Economics Research, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A. & Wei, Shang-Jin, 1996. "ASEAN in a Regional Perspective," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers 233438, University of California-Berkeley, Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel and Shang-Jin Wei., 1996. "ASEAN in a Regional Perspective," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C96-074, University of California at Berkeley.
- Jeffrey Frankel & Shang-Jin Wei, 1996. "ASEAN in a regional perspective," Pacific Basin Working Paper Series 96-02, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Hiemenz, Ulrich, 1986. "Multinational enterprise business behaviour and industrialization in ASEAN countries," Kiel Working Papers 265, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Elvira Sapienza, 2009. "The interaction between Export and FDI: Central-Eastern Europe and EU15," Quaderni DSEMS 13-2009, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Ogawa, Kazuo & Lee, Chung H., 1995. "Returns on capital and outward direct foreign investment: The case of six Japanese industries," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 437-467.
- Carlos A. Cinquetti, 2007. "Technology Service And Factor Intensity: The Export Impact From Multinationals," Anais do XXXV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 35th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 056, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Anwar, Sajid & Nguyen, Lan Phi, 2011. "Foreign direct investment and trade: The case of Vietnam," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 39-52, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:hitjec:v:26:y:1985:i:1:p:1-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed