Linkage-Based Frameworks for Sustainability Assessment: Making a Case for Driving Force-Pressure-State-Exposure-Effect-Action (DPSEEA) Frameworks
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meyar-Naimi, H. & Vaez-Zadeh, S., 2012. "Sustainable development based energy policy making frameworks, a critical review," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 351-361.
- Umberto Vitiello & Antonio Salzano & Domenico Asprone & Marco Di Ludovico & Andrea Prota, 2016. "Life-Cycle Assessment of Seismic Retrofit Strategies Applied to Existing Building Structures," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(12), pages 1-18, December.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:6:p:1018-:d:101527 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tomáš Hák & Svatava Janoušková & Alistair Whitby & Saamah Abdallah & Jan Kovanda, 2015. "Indicator Policy Factsheets: A Knowledge Brokerage Tool," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(3), pages 1-16, March.
- Streimikiene, Dalia & Siksnelyte, Indre, 2016. "Sustainability assessment of electricity market models in selected developed world countries," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 72-82.
More about this item
Keywordssustainability; life-cycle analysis; multi-criteria decision-making; indices; linkage-based framework; DPSEEA;
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:1:y:2009:i:3:p:441-463:d:5507. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: http://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.