Physical Activity Is Related to Mood States, Anxiety State and Self-Rated Health in COVID-19 Lockdown
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lubhana Malik Mental, 2019. "Mental Health in Adolescents," Global Journal of Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities, Juniper Publishers Inc., vol. 6(3), pages 45-46, March.
- Ana Blasco-Belled & Claudia Tejada-Gallardo & Cristina Torrelles-Nadal & Carles Alsinet, 2020. "The Costs of the COVID-19 on Subjective Well-Being: An Analysis of the Outbreak in Spain," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(15), pages 1-14, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tzuyuan Stessa Chao & Xiaoqin Jiang & Yi Sun & Jheng-Ze Yu, 2021. "A Space-Time Analysis of Rural Older People’s Outdoor Mobility and Its Impact on Self-Rated Health: Evidence from a Taiwanese Rural Village," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 18(11), pages 1-18, May.
- Nuria Pérez-Romero & Rafael E. Reigal & María Auxiliadora Franquelo & Isabel Balaguer & Coral Falcó & Antonio Hernández-Mendo & Verónica Morales-Sánchez, 2022. "Testing the Psychometric Properties and Measurement Invariance of the Perceived Motivational Climate in Sport Questionnaire (PMCSQ-2): Online Assessment," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(22), pages 1-12, November.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Katherine Klee & John P. Bartkowski, 2022. "Minding Mental Health: Clinicians’ Engagement with Youth Suicide Prevention," Social Sciences, MDPI, vol. 11(5), pages 1-20, May.
- Haobin Fan & Xuanyi Nie, 2020. "Impacts of Layoffs and Government Assistance on Mental Health during COVID-19: An Evidence-Based Study of the United States," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(18), pages 1-23, September.
- Mayer, Yael & Ilan, Rotem & Slone, Michelle & Lurie, Ido, 2020. "Relations between traumatic life events and mental health of Eritrean asylum-seeking mothers and their children's mental health," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 116(C).
- Wang, Lin & Ngai, Steven Sek-yum, 2020. "The effects of anonymity, invisibility, asynchrony, and moral disengagement on cyberbullying perpetration among school-aged children in China," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 119(C).
- Jani Hartikainen & Anna-Maija Poikkeus & Eero A. Haapala & Arja Sääkslahti & Taija Finni, 2021. "Associations of Classroom Design and Classroom-Based Physical Activity with Behavioral and Emotional Engagement among Primary School Students," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(14), pages 1-12, July.
- Samari, Goleen & Catalano, Ralph & Alcalá, Héctor E. & Gemmill, Alison, 2020. "The Muslim Ban and preterm birth: Analysis of U.S. vital statistics data from 2009 to 2018," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 265(C).
- Xu, Wenxin & Shen, Wei & Wang, Shen, 2021. "Intervention of adolescent' mental health during the outbreak of COVID-19 using aerobic exercise combined with acceptance and commitment therapy," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 124(C).
- Vanessa Lloyd-Esenkaya & Ailsa J. Russell & Michelle C. St Clair, 2020. "What Are the Peer Interaction Strengths and Difficulties in Children with Developmental Language Disorder? A Systematic Review," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 17(9), pages 1-27, April.
- Yu Hu & Jingwen Hu & Yi Zhu, 2022. "The Impact of Perceived Discrimination on Mental Health Among Chinese Migrant and Left-Behind Children: A Meta-analysis," Applied Research in Quality of Life, Springer;International Society for Quality-of-Life Studies, vol. 17(5), pages 2525-2541, October.
- Haleemunnissa, S. & Didel, Siyaram & Swami, Mukesh Kumar & Singh, Kuldeep & Vyas, Varuna, 2021. "Children and COVID19: Understanding impact on the growth trajectory of an evolving generation," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 120(C).
- Esmail Shariati & Ali Dadgari & Seyedeh Solmaz Talebi & Gholam Reza Mahmoodi Shan & Hossein Ebrahimi, 2021. "The Effect of the Web-Based Communication between a Nurse and a Family Member on the Perceived Stress of the Family Member of Patients with Suspected or Confirmed COVID-19: A Parallel Randomized Clini," Clinical Nursing Research, , vol. 30(7), pages 1098-1106, September.
- Jessica L. Schleider & Michael C. Mullarkey & Kathryn R. Fox & Mallory L. Dobias & Akash Shroff & Erica A. Hart & Chantelle A. Roulston, 2022. "A randomized trial of online single-session interventions for adolescent depression during COVID-19," Nature Human Behaviour, Nature, vol. 6(2), pages 258-268, February.
- Majid Altuwairiqi & Nan Jiang & Raian Ali, 2019. "Problematic Attachment to Social Media: Five Behavioural Archetypes," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 16(12), pages 1-36, June.
- Palimaru, Alina I. & Dong, Lu & Brown, Ryan A. & D'Amico, Elizabeth J. & Dickerson, Daniel L. & Johnson, Carrie L. & Troxel, Wendy M., 2022. "Mental health, family functioning, and sleep in cultural context among American Indian/Alaska Native urban youth: A mixed methods analysis," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 292(C).
- Megan Rowley & Raluca Topciu & Matthew Owens, 2022. "A Systematic Review of Mechanisms Underpinning Psychological Change Following Nature Exposure in an Adolescent Population," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 19(19), pages 1-22, October.
- Chen, Runting & Huang, Yueyi & Yu, Meng, 2021. "The latent profile analysis of Chinese adolescents’ depression: Examination and validation," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 125(C).
- El-Asam, Aiman & Katz, Adrienne & Street, Cathy & Nazar, Nijina M. & Livanou, Maria, 2021. "Children’s services for the digital age: A qualitative study into current procedures and online risks among service users," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 122(C).
- Carlana, Michela & La Ferrara, Eliana, 2021.
"Apart but Connected: Online Tutoring and Student Outcomes during the COVID-19 Pandemic,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
15761, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carlana, Michela & La Ferrara, Eliana, 2021. "Apart but Connected: Online Tutoring and Student Outcomes during the COVID-19 Pandemic," IZA Discussion Papers 14094, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Karaca, Ayda & Demirci, Necip & Caglar, Emine & Konsuk Unlu, Hande, 2021. "Correlates of Internet addiction in Turkish adolescents," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 126(C).
- Labecka Marta Kinga, 2021. "Physical Activity and Parameters of Body Posture in the Frontal Plane in Children," Polish Journal of Sport and Tourism, Sciendo, vol. 28(2), pages 20-24, June.
More about this item
Keywordsphysical activity; moods; self-rated health; state anxiety; COVID-19;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:13:y:2021:i:10:p:5444-:d:553673. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: MDPI Indexing Manager (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.