Analysing Habitat Connectivity and Home Ranges of Bigmouth Buffalo and Channel Catfish Using a Large-Scale Acoustic Receiver Network
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jackson, Christopher, 2011. "Multi-State Models for Panel Data: The msm Package for R," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 38(i08).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Qiu, Qinjing & Kawai, Reiichiro, 2022. "A decoupling principle for Markov-modulated chains," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 182(C).
- Vernon T. Farewell & Li Su & Christopher Jackson, 2019. "Partially hidden multi-state modelling of a prolonged disease state defined by a composite outcome," Lifetime Data Analysis: An International Journal Devoted to Statistical Methods and Applications for Time-to-Event Data, Springer, vol. 25(4), pages 696-711, October.
- Gaffney, Edward & McCann, Fergal, 2019. "The cyclicality in SICR: mortgage modelling under IFRS 9," ESRB Working Paper Series 92, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Biagini, Francesca & Groll, Andreas & Widenmann, Jan, 2013. "Intensity-based premium evaluation for unemployment insurance products," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 302-316.
- Sharples, Linda D., 2018. "The role of statistics in the era of big data: Electronic health records for healthcare research," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 105-110.
- Alex Bottle & Chiara Maria Ventura & Kumar Dharmarajan & Paul Aylin & Francesca Ieva & Anna Maria Paganoni, 2018. "Regional variation in hospitalisation and mortality in heart failure: comparison of England and Lombardy using multistate modelling," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 292-304, June.
- Wildhaber, Mark L. & Albers, Janice L. & Green, Nicholas S. & Moran, Edward H., 2017. "A fully-stochasticized, age-structured population model for population viability analysis of fish: Lower Missouri River endangered pallid sturgeon example," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 359(C), pages 434-448.
- Budhi Surya, 2021. "A new class of conditional Markov jump processes with regime switching and path dependence: properties and maximum likelihood estimation," Papers 2107.07026, arXiv.org.
- Tsiropoulos, Vasilis, 2018. "A Vulnerability Analysis for Mortgaged Irish Households," Financial Stability Notes 02-18, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Sarrias, Mauricio, 2021. "A two recursive equation model to correct for endogeneity in latent class binary probit models," Journal of choice modelling, Elsevier, vol. 40(C).
- Emanuel Krebs & Jeong E. Min & Elizabeth Evans & Libo Li & Lei Liu & David Huang & Darren Urada & Thomas Kerr & Yih-Ing Hser & Bohdan Nosyk, 2017. "Estimating State Transitions for Opioid Use Disorders," Medical Decision Making, , vol. 37(5), pages 483-497, July.
- Guglielmo D'Amico & Stefania Scocchera & Loriano Storchi, 2021. "Randentropy: a software to measure inequality in random systems," Papers 2103.09107, arXiv.org.
- Wood, Kevin A. & Hilton, Geoff M. & Newth, Julia L. & Rees, Eileen C., 2019. "Seasonal variation in energy gain explains patterns of resource use by avian herbivores in an agricultural landscape: Insights from a mechanistic model," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 409(C), pages 1-1.
- Sy-Miin Chow & Guangjian Zhang, 2013. "Nonlinear Regime-Switching State-Space (RSSS) Models," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 78(4), pages 740-768, October.
- Cristian Preda & Quentin Grimonprez & Vincent Vandewalle, 2021. "Categorical Functional Data Analysis. The cfda R Package," Mathematics, MDPI, vol. 9(23), pages 1-31, November.
- Michael Crowther & Paul Lambert, 2016. "Multistate survival analysis in Stata," United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2016 02, Stata Users Group.
- Pauhofová, Iveta & Želinský, Tomáš, 2017.
"On the Regional Convergence of Income at District Level in Slovakia,"
EconStor Open Access Articles and Book Chapters, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 918-934.
- Pauhofová, Iveta & Želinský, Tomáš, 2017. "On the Regional Convergence of Income at District Level in Slovakia," MPRA Paper 108877, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Spitoni Cristian & Verduijn Marion & Putter Hein, 2012. "Estimation and Asymptotic Theory for Transition Probabilities in Markov Renewal Multi-State Models," The International Journal of Biostatistics, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-39, August.
- Jain, Manisha & Rao, Anand B. & Patwardhan, Anand, 2018. "Appliance labeling and consumer heterogeneity: A discrete choice experiment in India," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 226(C), pages 213-224.
- International Monetary Fund, 2016. "Ireland: Financial Sector Assessment Program: Technical Note-Nonbank Sector Stability Analyses," IMF Staff Country Reports 2016/317, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
Keywordsfish passage; fish telemetry; river restoration; ecohydraulics; Ictiobus cyprinellus ; Ictalurus punctatus;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:11:p:3051-:d:235565. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: MDPI Indexing Manager (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.