Development and Challenges of Social Enterprises in Taiwan—From the Perspective of Community Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chris Low, 2006. "A framework for the governance of social enterprise," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 33(5/6), pages 376-385, May.
- Myeongju Lee & Hyunok Kim, 2017. "Exploring the Organizational Culture’s Moderating Role of Effects of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) on Firm Performance: Focused on Corporate Contributions in Korea," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(10), pages 1-18, October.
- Dongyong Zhang & Stephen Morse & Uma Kambhamptati & Bingjun Li, 2014. "Evolving Corporate Social Responsibility in China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(11), pages 1-20, November.
- Javed Qureshi & Gobind M. Herani, 2011.
"The Role of Small and Medium-size Enterprises (SMEs) in the Socio-economic Stability of Karachi,"
Indus Journal of Management & Social Science (IJMSS), Department of Business Administration, vol. 5(1), pages 30-44, June.
- Qureshi, Javed & Herani, Gobind M., 2011. "The role of small and medium-size enterprises (SMEs) in the socio-economic stability of Karachi," MPRA Paper 35624, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ye Feng & Hsing Hung Chen & Jian Tang, 2018. "The Impacts of Social Responsibility and Ownership Structure on Sustainable Financial Development of China’s Energy Industry," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(2), pages 1-15, January.
- Mair, Johanna & Martí, Ignasi, 2006. "Social entrepreneurship research: A source of explanation, prediction, and delight," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 36-44, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huei-Ching Liu & Chaoyun Liang, 2021. "How journalism experience translates to social entrepreneurship: An intention formation study of the Art Yard at Dadaocheng in Taiwan," Journal of Entrepreneurship, Management and Innovation, Fundacja Upowszechniająca Wiedzę i Naukę "Cognitione", vol. 17(1), pages 175-201.
- Miltiadis D. Lytras & Anna Visvizi & Akila Sarirete, 2019. "Clustering Smart City Services: Perceptions, Expectations, Responses," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(6), pages 1-19, March.
- Anna Visvizi & Miltiadis D. Lytras, 2018. "It’s Not a Fad: Smart Cities and Smart Villages Research in European and Global Contexts," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(8), pages 1-10, August.
- Chunpei Lin & Guanxi Zhao & Chuanpeng Yu & Yenchun Jim Wu, 2019. "Smart City Development and Residents’ Well-Being," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(3), pages 1-17, January.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- G. Lumpkin & Todd Moss & David Gras & Shoko Kato & Alejandro Amezcua, 2013. "Entrepreneurial processes in social contexts: how are they different, if at all?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 761-783, April.
- Chris Mason & Bob Doherty, 2016. "A Fair Trade-off? Paradoxes in the Governance of Fair-trade Social Enterprises," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 136(3), pages 451-469, July.
- Mariarosa Scarlata & Jennifer Walske & Andrew Zacharakis, 2017. "Ingredients Matter: How the Human Capital of Philanthropic and Traditional Venture Capital Differs," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 145(3), pages 623-635, October.
- Ruchita Pangriya, 2019. "Hidden aspects of social entrepreneurs’ life: a content analysis," Journal of Global Entrepreneurship Research, Springer;UNESCO Chair in Entrepreneurship, vol. 9(1), pages 1-19, December.
- Encarna Guillamon-Saorin & Magdalena Kapelko & Spiro E. Stefanou, 2018. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Operational Inefficiency: A Dynamic Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(7), pages 1-26, July.
- Sumit Mitra & Pradeep Kumar Hota, 2019. "Organizational Stigma and Resource Mobilization Challenges in a Social Enterprise: Arguing for a Grounded Research," Working papers 339, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode.
- Todd W. Moss & Jeremy C. Short & G. Tyge Payne & G.T. Lumpkin, 2011. "Dual Identities in Social Ventures: An Exploratory Study," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 35(4), pages 805-830, July.
- Ankita Tandon & Unnikrishnan K. Nair, 2015. "Enactment of knowledge brokering: Agents, roles, processes and the impact of immersion," Working papers 183, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode.
- Barbara Bradač Hojnik & Katja Crnogaj, 2020. "Social Impact, Innovations, and Market Activity of Social Enterprises: Comparison of European Countries," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(5), pages 1-15, March.
- Inmaculada Buendía-Martínez & Inmaculada Carrasco Monteagudo, 2020. "The Role of CSR on Social Entrepreneurship: An International Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(17), pages 1-22, August.
- Petra Dickel & Monika Sienknecht & Jacob Hörisch, 2021. "The early bird catches the worm: an empirical analysis of imprinting in social entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Economics, Springer, vol. 91(2), pages 127-150, March.
- Robin Stevens & Nathalie Moray & Johan Bruneel, 2015. "The Social and Economic Mission of Social Enterprises: Dimensions, Measurement, Validation, and Relation," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 39(5), pages 1051-1082, September.
- Evangelia ZIKOU & Paraskevi GATZIOUFA & Aikaterini SARRI, 2012. "Social Entrepreneurship In Times Of Economic Austerity: A Sparkle Of Light For The Economies In Crisis?," Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences, University of Pitesti, vol. 11(1), pages 53-65.
- Aneta Oniszczuk-Jastrząbek & Ernest Czermański & Giuseppe T. Cirella, 2020. "Sustainable Supply Chain of Enterprises: Value Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Geoffrey M. Kistruck & Paul W. Beamish, 2010. "The Interplay of Form, Structure, and Embeddedness in Social Intrapreneurship," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 34(4), pages 735-761, July.
- Sebastian-Ion Ceptureanu & Eduard-Gabriel Ceptureanu & Mihai Cristian Orzan & Irinel Marin, 2017. "Toward a Romanian NPOs Sustainability Model: Determinants of Sustainability," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(6), pages 1-26, June.
- Shr-Wei Kao & Pin Luarn, 2020. "Topic Modeling Analysis of Social Enterprises: Twitter Evidence," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(8), pages 1-20, April.
- Tanja Collavo, 2018. "Unpacking Social Entrepreneurship: Exploring the Definition Chaos and Its Consequences in England," Journal of Entrepreneurship, Management and Innovation, Fundacja Upowszechniająca Wiedzę i Naukę "Cognitione", vol. 14(2), pages 49-82.
- Lamberto Zollo & Maria Carmen Laudano & Andrea Boccardi & Cristiano Ciappei, 2019. "From governance to organizational effectiveness: the role of organizational identity and volunteers’ commitment," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 23(1), pages 111-137, March.
- Xing, Yijun & Liu, Yipeng & Lattemann, Christoph, 2020. "Institutional logics and social enterprises: Entry mode choices of foreign hospitals in China," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 55(5).
More about this item
Keywordssocial enterprise; community industries; social economy; Taiwan;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:6:p:1797-:d:149673. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: XML Conversion Team (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.