The Place of Disgust: Disability, Class and Gender in Spaces of Workfare
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jayne Raisborough & Matt Adams, 2008. "Mockery and Morality in Popular Cultural Representations of the White Working Class," Sociological Research Online, Sociological Research Online, vol. 13(6), pages 1-2.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Veldboer, Lex & Kleinhans, Reinout & van Ham, Maarten, 2015. "Mandatory Volunteer Work as Fair Reciprocity for Unemployment and Social Benefits?," IZA Discussion Papers 9111, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:gam:jsoctx:v:8:y:2018:i:2:p:27-:d:144732 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsdisability; gender; class; disgust; respectability; welfare reform;
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- P - Economic Systems
- P0 - Economic Systems - - General
- P1 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems
- P2 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies
- P3 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions
- P4 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems
- P5 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsoctx:v:2:y:2012:i:3:p:139-156:d:20039. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: http://www.mdpi.com/ .