Public Procurement and Forest Governance: A German Case Study of Governmental Influences on Market-Driven Governance Systems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kevin Morgan, 2008. "Greening the Realm: Sustainable Food Chains and the Public Plate," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(9), pages 1237-1250.
- Noel Castree, 2008. "Neoliberalising Nature: The Logics of Deregulation and Reregulation," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 40(1), pages 131-152, January.
- Noel Castree, 2008. "Neoliberalising nature: the logics of deregulation and reregulation," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 40(1), pages 131-152, January.
- Lars H. Gulbrandsen, 2008. "The Role of Science in Environmental Governance: Competing Knowledge Producers in Swedish and Norwegian Forestry," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 8(2), pages 99-122, May.
- Joyce Thomson & Tim Jackson, 2007. "Sustainable procurement in practice: Lessons from local government," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(3), pages 421-444.
- Jarmo Kortelainen, 2008. "Performing the green market—creating space: emergence of the green consumer in the Russian woodlands," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 40(6), pages 1294-1311, June.
- Benjamin Cashore & Elizabeth Egan & Graeme Auld & Deanna Newsom, 2007. "Revising Theories of Nonstate Market-Driven (NSMD) Governance: Lessons from the Finnish Forest Certification Experience," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 7(1), pages 1-44, February.
- Lars H. Gulbrandsen, 2004. "Overlapping Public and Private Governance: Can Forest Certification Fill the Gaps in the Global Forest Regime?," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 4(2), pages 75-99, May.
- Chukwumerije Okereke & Harriet Bulkeley & Heike Schroeder, 2009. "Conceptualizing Climate Governance Beyond the International Regime," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 9(1), pages 58-78, February.
More about this item
Keywordspublic procurement; forest certification; governmentality; forest governance; Germany;
- A - General Economics and Teaching
- B - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology
- N - Economic History
- P - Economic Systems
- Y80 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Related Disciplines - - - Related Disciplines
- Z00 - Other Special Topics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jscscx:v:1:y:2012:i:1:p:4-23:d:20072. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: http://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.