Macroprudential Insurance Regulation: A Swiss Case Study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Billio, Monica & Getmansky, Mila & Lo, Andrew W. & Pelizzon, Loriana, 2012.
"Econometric measures of connectedness and systemic risk in the finance and insurance sectors,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 104(3), pages 535-559.
- Monica Billio & Mila Getmansky & Andrew W. Lo & Loriana Pelizzon, 2011. "Econometric Measures of Connectedness and Systemic Risk in the Finance and Insurance Sectors," Working Papers 2011_21, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- J. David Cummins & Mary A. Weiss, 2014. "Systemic Risk and The U.S. Insurance Sector," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 81(3), pages 489-528, September.
- Denis Kessler, 2014. "Why (Re)insurance is Not Systemic," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 81(3), pages 477-488, September.
- Martin Eling & David Antonius Pankoke, 2016.
"Systemic Risk in the Insurance Sector: A Review and Directions for Future Research,"
Risk Management and Insurance Review,
American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 19(2), pages 249-284, September.
- Eling, Martin & Pankoke, David, 2014. "Systemic Risk in the Insurance Sector: Review and Directions for Future Research," Working Papers on Finance 1421, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Hua Chen & J. David Cummins & Krupa S. Viswanathan & Mary A. Weiss, 2014. "Systemic Risk and the Interconnectedness Between Banks and Insurers: An Econometric Analysis," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 81(3), pages 623-652, September.
- Casper Christophersen & Juan Zschiesche, 2015. "Macroprudential Objectives and Instruments for Insurance – An Initial Discussion," EIOPA Financial Stability Report - Thematic Articles 5, EIOPA, Risks and Financial Stability Department.
- Scott E. Harrington, 2009. "The Financial Crisis, Systemic Risk, and the Future of Insurance Regulation," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 76(4), pages 785-819.
- Berdin, Elia & Sottocornola, Matteo, 2015. "Insurance activities and systemic risk," SAFE Working Paper Series 121, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Berdin, Elia & Sottocornolay, Matteo, 2015. "Insurance activities and systemic risk," ICIR Working Paper Series 19/15, Goethe University Frankfurt, International Center for Insurance Regulation (ICIR).
More about this item
Keywordsmacroprudential insurance regulation; Swiss insurance market; stress-testing; Swiss Solvency Test;
- C - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods
- G0 - Financial Economics - - General
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- M2 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics
- M4 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting
- K2 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jrisks:v:4:y:2016:i:4:p:47-:d:85218. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: http://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.