Trend Prediction Classification for High Frequency Bitcoin Time Series with Deep Learning
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:164:y:2018:i:c:p:109-111 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zihao Zhang & Stefan Zohren & Stephen Roberts, 2018. "BDLOB: Bayesian Deep Convolutional Neural Networks for Limit Order Books," Papers 1811.10041, arXiv.org.
- Zihao Zhang & Stefan Zohren & Stephen Roberts, 2018. "DeepLOB: Deep Convolutional Neural Networks for Limit Order Books," Papers 1808.03668, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2019.
- Justin Sirignano & Rama Cont, 2018. "Universal features of price formation in financial markets: perspectives from Deep Learning," Working Papers hal-01754054, HAL.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:167:y:2018:i:c:p:81-85 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jjrfmx:v:12:y:2019:i:2:p:54-:d:219095 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscryptocurrency; metric learning; classification framework; time series; trend prediction;
- C - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- G - Financial Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jjrfmx:v:12:y:2019:i:1:p:17-:d:199465. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.