Planning and Operational Aspects of Individual and Clustered Multi-Energy Microgrid Options
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mancarella, Pierluigi, 2014. "MES (multi-energy systems): An overview of concepts and evaluation models," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 1-17.
- Dudjak, Viktorija & Neves, Diana & Alskaif, Tarek & Khadem, Shafi & Pena-Bello, Alejandro & Saggese, Pietro & Bowler, Benjamin & Andoni, Merlinda & Bertolini, Marina & Zhou, Yue & Lormeteau, Blanche &, 2021. "Impact of local energy markets integration in power systems layer: A comprehensive review," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 301(C).
- Hirsch, Adam & Parag, Yael & Guerrero, Josep, 2018. "Microgrids: A review of technologies, key drivers, and outstanding issues," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 402-411.
- Karimi, Hamid & Jadid, Shahram, 2020. "Optimal energy management for multi-microgrid considering demand response programs: A stochastic multi-objective framework," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 195(C).
- Mancarella, Pierluigi & Chicco, Gianfranco & Capuder, Tomislav, 2018. "Arbitrage opportunities for distributed multi-energy systems in providing power system ancillary services," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 161(C), pages 381-395.
- Olamide Jogunola & Augustine Ikpehai & Kelvin Anoh & Bamidele Adebisi & Mohammad Hammoudeh & Sung-Yong Son & Georgina Harris, 2017. "State-Of-The-Art and Prospects for Peer-To-Peer Transaction-Based Energy System," Energies, MDPI, vol. 10(12), pages 1-28, December.
- Capuder, Tomislav & Mancarella, Pierluigi, 2014. "Techno-economic and environmental modelling and optimization of flexible distributed multi-generation options," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 516-533.
- Holjevac, Ninoslav & Capuder, Tomislav & Zhang, Ning & Kuzle, Igor & Kang, Chongqing, 2017. "Corrective receding horizon scheduling of flexible distributed multi-energy microgrids," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 207(C), pages 176-194.
- Zare Oskouei, Morteza & Mirzaei, Mohammad Amin & Mohammadi-Ivatloo, Behnam & Shafiee, Mahmood & Marzband, Mousa & Anvari-Moghaddam, Amjad, 2021. "A hybrid robust-stochastic approach to evaluate the profit of a multi-energy retailer in tri-layer energy markets," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 214(C).
- Zhu, Dafeng & Yang, Bo & Liu, Qi & Ma, Kai & Zhu, Shanying & Ma, Chengbin & Guan, Xinping, 2020. "Energy trading in microgrids for synergies among electricity, hydrogen and heat networks," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 272(C).
- Sachs, Julia & Sawodny, Oliver, 2016. "Multi-objective three stage design optimization for island microgrids," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 789-800.
- Pfenninger, Stefan & Staffell, Iain, 2016. "Long-term patterns of European PV output using 30 years of validated hourly reanalysis and satellite data," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 1251-1265.
- Edward Smith & Duane Robinson & Ashish Agalgaonkar, 2021. "Cooperative Control of Microgrids: A Review of Theoretical Frameworks, Applications and Recent Developments," Energies, MDPI, vol. 14(23), pages 1-34, December.
- Komal Naz & Fasiha Zainab & Khawaja Khalid Mehmood & Syed Basit Ali Bukhari & Hassan Abdullah Khalid & Chul-Hwan Kim, 2021. "An Optimized Framework for Energy Management of Multi-Microgrid Systems," Energies, MDPI, vol. 14(19), pages 1-15, September.
- Marzal, Silvia & Salas, Robert & González-Medina, Raúl & Garcerá, Gabriel & Figueres, Emilio, 2018. "Current challenges and future trends in the field of communication architectures for microgrids," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 82(P3), pages 3610-3622.
- Zhang, Chenghua & Wu, Jianzhong & Zhou, Yue & Cheng, Meng & Long, Chao, 2018. "Peer-to-Peer energy trading in a Microgrid," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 220(C), pages 1-12.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Herenčić, Lin & Kirac, Mislav & Keko, Hrvoje & Kuzle, Igor & Rajšl, Ivan, 2022. "Automated energy sharing in MV and LV distribution grids within an energy community: A case for Croatian city of Križevci with a hybrid renewable system," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 191(C), pages 176-194.
- Antoine Boche & Clément Foucher & Luiz Fernando Lavado Villa, 2022. "Understanding Microgrid Sustainability: A Systemic and Comprehensive Review," Energies, MDPI, vol. 15(8), pages 1-29, April.
- Tushar, Wayes & Yuen, Chau & Saha, Tapan K. & Morstyn, Thomas & Chapman, Archie C. & Alam, M. Jan E. & Hanif, Sarmad & Poor, H. Vincent, 2021. "Peer-to-peer energy systems for connected communities: A review of recent advances and emerging challenges," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 282(PA).
- van Stiphout, Arne & Virag, Ana & Kessels, Kris & Deconinck, Geert, 2018. "Benefits of a multi-energy day-ahead market," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 165(PB), pages 651-661.
- Villanueva-Rosario, Junior Alexis & Santos-García, Félix & Aybar-Mejía, Miguel Euclides & Mendoza-Araya, Patricio & Molina-García, Angel, 2022. "Coordinated ancillary services, market participation and communication of multi-microgrids: A review," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 308(C).
- Dominković, D.F. & Bačeković, I. & Sveinbjörnsson, D. & Pedersen, A.S. & Krajačić, G., 2017. "On the way towards smart energy supply in cities: The impact of interconnecting geographically distributed district heating grids on the energy system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 941-960.
- Lukas Kriechbaum & Philipp Gradl & Romeo Reichenhauser & Thomas Kienberger, 2020. "Modelling Grid Constraints in a Multi-Energy Municipal Energy System Using Cumulative Exergy Consumption Minimisation," Energies, MDPI, vol. 13(15), pages 1-23, July.
- Ahmadi, Seyed Ehsan & Sadeghi, Delnia & Marzband, Mousa & Abusorrah, Abdullah & Sedraoui, Khaled, 2022. "Decentralized bi-level stochastic optimization approach for multi-agent multi-energy networked micro-grids with multi-energy storage technologies," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 245(C).
- Shirizadeh, Behrang & Quirion, Philippe, 2022. "The importance of renewable gas in achieving carbon-neutrality: Insights from an energy system optimization model," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 255(C).
- Li, Ruonan & Mahalec, Vladimir, 2022. "Integrated design and operation of energy systems for residential buildings, commercial buildings, and light industries," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 305(C).
- Laura Canale & Anna Rita Di Fazio & Mario Russo & Andrea Frattolillo & Marco Dell’Isola, 2021. "An Overview on Functional Integration of Hybrid Renewable Energy Systems in Multi-Energy Buildings," Energies, MDPI, vol. 14(4), pages 1-33, February.
- Zhu, Dafeng & Yang, Bo & Ma, Chengbin & Wang, Zhaojian & Zhu, Shanying & Ma, Kai & Guan, Xinping, 2022. "Stochastic gradient-based fast distributed multi-energy management for an industrial park with temporally-coupled constraints," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 317(C).
- Maarten Wolsink, 2020. "Framing in Renewable Energy Policies: A Glossary," Energies, MDPI, vol. 13(11), pages 1-31, June.
- Davarzani, Sima & Pisica, Ioana & Taylor, Gareth A. & Munisami, Kevin J., 2021. "Residential Demand Response Strategies and Applications in Active Distribution Network Management," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 138(C).
- Pina, Eduardo A. & Lozano, Miguel A. & Serra, Luis M., 2018. "Thermoeconomic cost allocation in simple trigeneration systems including thermal energy storage," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 170-184.
- Heinen, Steve & Burke, Daniel & O'Malley, Mark, 2016. "Electricity, gas, heat integration via residential hybrid heating technologies – An investment model assessment," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 906-919.
- Tushar, Wayes & Saha, Tapan Kumar & Yuen, Chau & Azim, M. Imran & Morstyn, Thomas & Poor, H. Vincent & Niyato, Dustin & Bean, Richard, 2020. "A coalition formation game framework for peer-to-peer energy trading," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 261(C).
- Ray, Manojit & Chakraborty, Basab, 2019. "Impact of evolving technology on collaborative energy access scaling," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 13-27.
- Ringkjøb, Hans-Kristian & Haugan, Peter M. & Nybø, Astrid, 2020. "Transitioning remote Arctic settlements to renewable energy systems – A modelling study of Longyearbyen, Svalbard," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 258(C).
- Matthias Greiml & Florian Fritz & Josef Steinegger & Theresa Schlömicher & Nicholas Wolf Williams & Negar Zaghi & Thomas Kienberger, 2022. "Modelling and Simulation/Optimization of Austria’s National Multi-Energy System with a High Degree of Spatial and Temporal Resolution," Energies, MDPI, vol. 15(10), pages 1-33, May.
More about this item
Keywordsmicrogrids; decarbonisation; uncertainty; renewable energy sources; electricity market; energy vectors;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jeners:v:15:y:2022:i:4:p:1317-:d:747316. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: MDPI Indexing Manager (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.