Performance Characteristics of a 4 × 6 Oil-Free Twin-Screw Compressor
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Li, Yuwei & Paik, Kwang-Jun & Xing, Tao & Carrica, Pablo M., 2012. "Dynamic overset CFD simulations of wind turbine aerodynamics," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 285-298.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhilong He & Tao Wang & Xiaolin Wang & Xueyuan Peng & Ziwen Xing, 2018. "Experimental Investigation into the Effect of Oil Injection on the Performance of a Variable Speed Twin-Screw Compressor," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(6), pages 1-14, May.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Su, Jie & Lei, Hang & Zhou, Dai & Han, Zhaolong & Bao, Yan & Zhu, Hongbo & Zhou, Lei, 2019. "Aerodynamic noise assessment for a vertical axis wind turbine using Improved Delayed Detached Eddy Simulation," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 559-569.
- Rocha, P. A. Costa & Rocha, H. H. Barbosa & Carneiro, F. O. Moura & da Silva, M. E. Vieira & de Andrade, C. Freitas, 2016. "A case study on the calibration of the k–ω SST (shear stress transport) turbulence model for small scale wind turbines designed with cambered and symmetrical airfoils," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 144-150.
- Youjin Kim & Galih Bangga & Antonio Delgado, 2020. "Investigations of HAWT Airfoil Shape Characteristics and 3D Rotational Augmentation Sensitivity Toward the Aerodynamic Performance Improvement," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(18), pages 1-22, September.
- Brown, S.A. & Ransley, E.J. & Greaves, D.M., 2020. "Developing a coupled turbine thrust methodology for floating tidal stream concepts: Verification under prescribed motion," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 147(P1), pages 529-540.
- Lee, Kyoungsoo & Huque, Ziaul & Kommalapati, Raghava & Han, Sang-Eul, 2016. "Evaluation of equivalent structural properties of NREL phase VI wind turbine blade," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 796-818.
- Liu, Yuanchuan & Xiao, Qing & Incecik, Atilla & Peyrard, Christophe & Wan, Decheng, 2017. "Establishing a fully coupled CFD analysis tool for floating offshore wind turbines," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 280-301.
- Miller, Aaron & Chang, Byungik & Issa, Roy & Chen, Gerald, 2013. "Review of computer-aided numerical simulation in wind energy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 122-134.
- Li, Qing’an & Xu, Jianzhong & Kamada, Yasunari & Takao, Maeda & Nishimura, Shogo & Wu, Guangxing & Cai, Chang, 2020. "Experimental investigations of airfoil surface flow of a horizontal axis wind turbine with LDV measurements," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 191(C).
- Liu, Pengyin & Yu, Guohua & Zhu, Xiaocheng & Du, Zhaohui, 2014. "Unsteady aerodynamic prediction for dynamic stall of wind turbine airfoils with the reduced order modeling," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 402-409.
- Tang, Di & Bao, Shiyi & Luo, Lijia & Mao, Jianfeng & Lv, Binbin & Guo, Hongtao, 2017. "Study on the aeroelastic responses of a wind turbine using a coupled multibody-FVW method," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 2300-2313.
- Amin Allah, Veisi & Shafiei Mayam, Mohammad Hossein, 2017. "Large Eddy Simulation of flow around a single and two in-line horizontal-axis wind turbines," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 533-544.
- Syed Ahmed Kabir, Ijaz Fazil & Ng, E.Y.K., 2017. "Insight into stall delay and computation of 3D sectional aerofoil characteristics of NREL phase VI wind turbine using inverse BEM and improvement in BEM analysis accounting for stall delay effect," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 518-536.
- Abdulqadir, Sherwan A. & Iacovides, Hector & Nasser, Adel, 2017. "The physical modelling and aerodynamics of turbulent flows around horizontal axis wind turbines," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 767-799.
- Takaaki Kono & Satoshi Nebucho & Tetsuya Kogaki & Takahiro Kiwata & Shigeo Kimura & Nobuyoshi Komatsu, 2017. "Numerical Analysis of the Effects of Rotating Wind Turbine Blades on the Aerodynamic Forces Acting on Tower," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Bai, Chi-Jeng & Wang, Wei-Cheng, 2016. "Review of computational and experimental approaches to analysis of aerodynamic performance in horizontal-axis wind turbines (HAWTs)," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 506-519.
- Veisi, Amin Allah & Shafiei Mayam, Mohammad Hossein, 2017. "Effects of blade rotation direction in the wake region of two in-line turbines using Large Eddy Simulation," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 197(C), pages 375-392.
- Thé, Jesse & Yu, Hesheng, 2017. "A critical review on the simulations of wind turbine aerodynamics focusing on hybrid RANS-LES methods," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 257-289.
- Lei, Hang & Zhou, Dai & Lu, Jiabao & Chen, Caiyong & Han, Zhaolong & Bao, Yan, 2017. "The impact of pitch motion of a platform on the aerodynamic performance of a floating vertical axis wind turbine," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 369-383.
- Li, Qing'an & Kamada, Yasunari & Maeda, Takao & Murata, Junsuke & Nishida, Yusuke, 2016. "Visualization of the flow field and aerodynamic force on a Horizontal Axis Wind Turbine in turbulent inflows," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 57-67.
- Kyle, Ryan & Lee, Yeaw Chu & Früh, Wolf-Gerrit, 2020. "Propeller and vortex ring state for floating offshore wind turbines during surge," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 645-657.
More about this item
Keywordsnumerical simulation; overset grid method; oil-free twin-screw air compressor;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:7:p:945-:d:104015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: XML Conversion Team (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.