Regionalizing Immigration, Health and Inequality: Iraqi Refugees in Australia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Liette Gilbert, 2009. "Immigration as Local Politics: Re‐Bordering Immigration and Multiculturalism through Deterrence and Incapacitation," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(1), pages 26-42, March.
- John Marangos & Catherine Williams, 2005. "The effect of drought on uncertainty and agricultural investment in Australia," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(4), pages 575-594.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joyce, Lisa & Liamputtong, Pranee, 2017. "Acculturation stress and social support for young refugees in regional areas," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 18-26.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Witold Klaus, 2021. "The Porous Border Woven with Prejudices and Economic Interests. Polish Border Admission Practices in the Time of COVID-19," Social Sciences, MDPI, vol. 10(11), pages 1-13, November.
- Lavee, Doron, 2010. "The effect of water supply uncertainty on farmers' choice of crop portfolio," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 97(11), pages 1847-1854, November.
- Kuehne, Geoff & Llewellyn, Rick & Pannell, David J. & Wilkinson, Roger & Dolling, Perry & Ouzman, Jackie & Ewing, Mike, 2017. "Predicting farmer uptake of new agricultural practices: A tool for research, extension and policy," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 115-125.
More about this item
KeywordsAustralia; refugees; regional resettlement; support services; vulnerability;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jadmsc:v:2:y:2012:i:1:p:47-62:d:15685. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: MDPI Indexing Manager (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.