The Value of Information Sharing in the Retail Supply Chain: Two Case Studies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kesten C. Green & J. Scott Armstrong, 2004. "Value of Expertise For Forecasting Decisions in Conflicts," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 27/04, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Paul W. Rhode & Koleman S. Strumpf, 2004. "Historical Presidential Betting Markets," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 18(2), pages 127-141, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ali, Mohammad M. & Boylan, John E. & Syntetos, Aris A., 2012. "Forecast errors and inventory performance under forecast information sharing," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 830-841.
- Ali, Mohammad M. & Babai, Mohamed Zied & Boylan, John E. & Syntetos, A.A., 2017. "Supply chain forecasting when information is not shared," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 260(3), pages 984-994.
- Babai, M.Z. & Boylan, J.E. & Syntetos, A.A. & Ali, M.M., 2016. "Reduction of the value of information sharing as demand becomes strongly auto-correlated," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 181(PA), pages 130-135.
- Babai, M.Z. & Ali, M.M. & Boylan, J.E. & Syntetos, A.A., 2013. "Forecasting and inventory performance in a two-stage supply chain with ARIMA(0,1,1) demand: Theory and empirical analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 143(2), pages 463-471.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:for:ijafaa:y:2008:i:9:p:12-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Pam Stroud). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiforea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .