An Examination of Board Stability and the Long-Term Performance of Initial Public Offerings
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Campbell II, Terry L. & Frye, Melissa B., 2009. "Venture capitalist monitoring: Evidence from governance structures," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 265-282, May.
- : Panayiotis C. Andreou & : Constantinos Antoniou & : Joanne Horton & : Christodoulos Louca, 2013. "Corporate Governance and Firm-Specific stock Price Crashes," Working Papers wpn13-06, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Mao-Chang Wang, 2015. "Value Relevance of Tobin’s Q and Corporate Governance for the Taiwanese Tourism Industry," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 130(1), pages 223-230, August.
- Mao-Chang Wang, 2013. "Value relevance on intellectual capital valuation methods: the role of corporate governance," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 1213-1223, February.
- Claudio Loderer & Urs Waelchli, 2010. "Protecting Minority Shareholders: Listed versus Unlisted Firms," Financial Management, Financial Management Association International, vol. 39(1), pages 33-57, March.
- Yen-Hsien Lee & Ya-Ling Huang & Shiuh-Sheng Hsu & Chien-Han Hung, 2013. "Measuring the Efficiency and the Effect of Corporate Governance on the Biotechnology and Medical Equipment Industries in Taiwan," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 3(3), pages 662-672.
- Faleye, Olubunmi, 2007. "Classified boards, firm value, and managerial entrenchment," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 501-529, February.
- Yung-Chuan Lee & Ming-Chang Wang, 2014. "Does the Appointment of Independent Directors Drive Multiple Effects?," The International Journal of Business and Finance Research, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 8(1), pages 69-88.
- repec:kap:jmgtgv:v:22:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s10997-017-9397-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Qin Lian & Qiming Wang, 2009. "Does the Market Incorporate Previous IPO Withdrawals When Pricing Second‐Time IPOs?," Financial Management, Financial Management Association International, vol. 38(2), pages 357-380, June.
- Dong Chen, 2014. "The Non-monotonic Effect of Board Independence on Credit Ratings," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 45(2), pages 145-171, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fma:fmanag:crutchley02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Courtney Connors) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Courtney Connors to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.