The Term Structure of Discount Rates
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Freeman, Mark C., 2009. "The practice of estimating the term structure of discount rates," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 219-234.
- Gollier, Christian, 2016.
"Evaluation of long-dated assets: The role of parameter uncertainty,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 66-83.
- Gollier, Christian, 2012. "Evaluation of long-dated assets : The role of parameter uncertainty," TSE Working Papers 12-361, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Sep 2015.
- Andrew Ang & Jun Liu, 2004.
"How to Discount Cashflows with Time-Varying Expected Returns,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 59(6), pages 2745-2783, December.
- Andrew Ang & Jun Liu, 2003. "How to Discount Cashflows with Time-Varying Expected Returns," NBER Working Papers 10042, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krapl, Alain & Giaccotto, Carmelo, 2015. "Foreign exchange risk and the term-structure of industry costs of equity," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 71-88.
- Laitenberger, Jörg, 2004. "Rendite und Kapitalkosten," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-295, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Geert Bekaert & Steven R. Grenadier, 1999. "Stock and Bond Pricing in an Affine Economy," NBER Working Papers 7346, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Han, Yufeng, 2012. "State uncertainty in stock markets: How big is the impact on the cost of equity?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 2575-2592.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fma:fmanag:brennan97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Courtney Connors). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.