Ricardo versus Thornton on the appropriate monetary response to supply shocks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Matthew D. Shapiro, 1987. "Supply Shocks in Macroeconomics," NBER Working Papers 2146, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- O'Brien, D P, 1981. "Ricardian Economics and the Economics of David Ricardo," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(3), pages 352-386, November.
- Fischer, Stanley, 1985. "Supply Shocks, Wage Stickiness, and Accommodation," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 17(1), pages 1-15, February.
- Charles F. Peake, 1978. "Henry Thornton and the Development of Ricardo's Economic Thought," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 10(2), pages 193-212, Summer.
- James C. W. Ahiakpor, 1985. "Ricardo on Money: The Operational Significance of the Non-Neutrality of Money in the Short Run," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 17(1), pages 17-30, Spring.
- Robert M. Solow, 1980. "What to Do (Macroeconomically) When OPEC Comes," NBER Chapters,in: Rational Expectations and Economic Policy, pages 249-267 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. Aschheim & G.S. Tavlas, 1994.
"Nominal anchors for monetary policy: a doctrinal analysis,"
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review,
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 47(191), pages 469-494.
- J. Aschheim & G.S. Tavlas, 1994. "Nominal anchors for monetary policy: a doctrinal analysis," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 47(191), pages 469-494.
- Maria Cristina Marcuzzo & Annalisa Rosselli, 1994. "Ricardo's Theory of Money Matters," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 45(5), pages 1251-1268.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomists ; Monetary theory;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedrer:y:1990:i:nov:p:18-24:n:v.76no.6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Pascasio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbrius.html .