Ricardo versus Thornton on the appropriate monetary response to supply shocks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Matthew D. Shapiro, 1987. "Supply Shocks in Macroeconomics," NBER Working Papers 2146, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- O'Brien, D P, 1981. "Ricardian Economics and the Economics of David Ricardo," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(3), pages 352-386, November.
- James C. W. Ahiakpor, 1985. "Ricardo on Money: The Operational Significance of the Non-Neutrality of Money in the Short Run," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 17(1), pages 17-30, Spring.
- Fischer, Stanley, 1985. "Supply Shocks, Wage Stickiness, and Accommodation," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 17(1), pages 1-15, February.
- Charles F. Peake, 1978. "Henry Thornton and the Development of Ricardo's Economic Thought," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 10(2), pages 193-212, Summer.
- Robert M. Solow, 1980. "What to Do (Macroeconomically) When OPEC Comes," NBER Chapters,in: Rational Expectations and Economic Policy, pages 249-267 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:fip:fedreq:00051 is not listed on IDEAS
- J. Aschheim & G.S. Tavlas, 1994.
"Nominal anchors for monetary policy: a doctrinal analysis,"
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review,
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 47(191), pages 469-494.
- J. Aschheim & G.S. Tavlas, 1994. "Nominal anchors for monetary policy: a doctrinal analysis," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 47(191), pages 469-494.
- Maria Cristina Marcuzzo & Annalisa Rosselli, 1994. "Ricardo's Theory of Money Matters," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 45(5), pages 1251-1268.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomists ; Monetary theory;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedrer:y:1990:i:nov:p:18-24:n:v.76no.6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Pascasio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbrius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.