FDIC policy toward bank failures
An abstract for this article is not available.
Volume (Year): (1976)
Issue (Month): Sep ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.richmondfed.org/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.richmondfed.org/publications/ Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mayer, Thomas, 1975. "Should Large Banks Be Allowed to Fail?," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(04), pages 603-610, November.
- Phillip Cagan, 1958. "The Demand for Currency Relative to the Total Money Supply," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 303.
- Thomas F. Cargill & Thomas Mayer, 1992. "U.S. Deposit Insurance Reform," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 10(3), pages 95-103, 07.
- Horvitz, Paul M., 1975. "Failures of Large Banks: Implications for Banking Supervision and Deposit Insurance," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(04), pages 589-601, November.
- Philip Cagan, 1958. "The Demand for Currency Relative to Total Money Supply," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number caga58-1, December.
- Philip Cagan, 1958. "The Demand for Currency Relative to Total Money Supply," NBER Chapters, in: The Demand for Currency Relative to Total Money Supply, pages 1-37 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedrer:y:1976:i:sep:p:3-12:n:v.62no.5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Perkins)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.