The classical concept of the lender of last resort
An abstract for this article is not available.
Volume (Year): (1975)
Issue (Month): Jan ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.richmondfed.org/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.richmondfed.org/publications/ Email: |
- Olivier Jeanne & Charles Wyplosz, 2003.
"The International Lender of Last Resort. How Large Is Large Enough?,"
NBER Chapters,in: Managing Currency Crises in Emerging Markets, pages 89-124
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier D Jeanne, 2001. "The International Lender of Last Resort; How Large is Large Enought?," IMF Working Papers 01/76, International Monetary Fund.
- Jeanne, Olivier & Wyplosz, Charles, 2001. "The International Lender of Last Resort: How Large is Large Enough?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2842, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Olivier Jeanne & Charles Wyplosz, 2001. "The International Lender of Last Resort: How Large is Large Enough?," NBER Working Papers 8381, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bordo, Michael D., 2014. "Rules for a lender of last resort: An historical perspective," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 126-134.
- Martin Summer, 2003. "Banking Regulation and Systemic Risk," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 43-70, January.
- Martin Summer, 2002. "Banking Regulation and Systemic Risk," Working Papers 57, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Thomas M. Humphrey & Robert E. Keleher, 1984. "The lender of last resort : a historical perspective," Working Paper 84-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Vitor Gaspar, 2014. "The Making of a Continental Financial System; Lessons for Europe from Early American History," IMF Working Papers 14/183, International Monetary Fund.
- Stanley Fischer, 1999. "On the Need for an International Lender of Last Resort," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 13(4), pages 85-104, Fall.
- Marc Dobler & Simon T Gray & Diarmuid Murphy & Bozena Radzewicz-Bak, 2016. "The Lender of Last Resort Function after the Global Financial Crisis," IMF Working Papers 16/10, International Monetary Fund.
- Jean-Marc Figuet, 2000. "Le prêteur en dernier ressort international," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 56(1), pages 57-75.
- Bordo, Michael D., 2006. "Review of A History of the Federal Reserve. Volume I (2003) by Allan H. Meltzer," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 633-657, April.
- Michael D. Bordo, 2005. "Review of A History of the Federal Reserve. Volume 1 (2003) by Allan H. Meltzer," NBER Working Papers 11714, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedrer:y:1975:i:jan:p:2-9:n:v.61no.1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Pascasio)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed