Equilibrium models of personal bankruptcy : a survey
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (2005)
Issue (Month): Spr ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.richmondfed.org/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.richmondfed.org/publications/ Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pradeep Dubey & John Geanakoplos & Martin Shubik, 2001.
"Default and Punishment in General Equilibrium,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1304, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Pradeep Dubey & John Geanakoplos & Martin Shubik, 2001. "Default and Punishment in General Equilibrium," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1304R5, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Mar 2004.
- P. Dubey & J. Geanakoplos & M . Shubik, 2001. "Default and Punishment in General Equilibrium," Department of Economics Working Papers 01-07, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Huggett, Mark, 1993. "The risk-free rate in heterogeneous-agent incomplete-insurance economies," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 17(5-6), pages 953-969.
- Robert M. Townsend, 1979.
"Optimal contracts and competitive markets with costly state verification,"
45, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Townsend, Robert M., 1979. "Optimal contracts and competitive markets with costly state verification," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 265-293, October.
- Narayana Kocherlakota, 2010.
"Implications of Efficient Risk Sharing Without Commitment,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
2053, David K. Levine.
- Narayana R. Kocherlakota, 1996. "Implications of Efficient Risk Sharing without Commitment," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 63(4), pages 595-609.
- Wenli Li & Pierre-Daniel G. Sarte, 2002.
"The macroeconomics of U.S. consumer bankruptcy choice : chapter 7 or chapter 13?,"
02-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Wenli Li & Pierre-Daniel G. Sarte, 2003. "The macroeconomics of U.S. consumer bankruptcy choice: Chapter 7 or Chapter 13?," Working Papers 03-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Vivian Z. Yue, 2005.
"Sovereign Default and Debt Renegotiation,"
2005 Meeting Papers
138, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Reint Gropp & John Karl Scholz & Michelle White, 1996.
"Personal Bankruptcy and Credit Supply and Demand,"
NBER Working Papers
5653, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles GRANT, 2003. "Evidence on the Effect of US Consumer Bankruptcy Exemptions," Economics Working Papers ECO2003/19, European University Institute.
- Mateos-Planas, Xavier & Seccia, Giulio, 2006. "Welfare implications of endogenous credit limits with bankruptcy," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(11), pages 2081-2115, November.
- Deaton, Angus & Paxson, Christina, 1994.
"Intertemporal Choice and Inequality,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(3), pages 437-67, June.
- Zame, William R, 1993.
"Efficiency and the Role of Default When Security Markets Are Incomplete,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 83(5), pages 1142-64, December.
- William R. Zame, 1992. "Efficiency and the Role of Default When Security Markets are Incomplete," UCLA Economics Working Papers 673, UCLA Department of Economics.
- William R. Zame, 1990. "Efficiency and the Role of Default When Security Markets are Incomplete," UCLA Economics Working Papers 585, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Marina Pavan, 2003.
"Consumer Durables and Risky Borrowing: the Effects of Bankruptcy Protection,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
573, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 01 May 2005.
- Pavan, Marina, 2008. "Consumer durables and risky borrowing: The effects of bankruptcy protection," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(8), pages 1441-1456, November.
- Jonathan D. Fisher, 2005. "The Effect Of Unemployment Benefits, Welfare Benefits, And Other Income On Personal Bankruptcy," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 23(4), pages 483-492, October.
- Scott Fay & Erik Hurst & Michelle J. White, 2002. "The Household Bankruptcy Decision," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(3), pages 706-718, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedreq:y:2005:i:spr:p:73-98:n:v91,no.2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Perkins)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.