Bank cost of capital and international competition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ando, Albert & Auerbach, Alan J., 1988. "The cost of capital in the United States and Japan: A comparison," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 134-158, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krink, Thiemo & Paterlini, Sandra & Resti, Andrea, 2008. "The optimal structure of PD buckets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 2275-2286, October.
- Moshirian, Fariborz & Bishop, Robert, 1997. "International business: determinants of interbank activities," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 329-349, December.
- Minh To, Huong & Tripe, David, 2002. "Factors influencing the performance of foreign-owned banks in New Zealand," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 12(4-5), pages 341-357.
- Peek, Joe & Rosengren, Eric S. & Kasirye, Faith, 1999.
"The poor performance of foreign bank subsidiaries: Were the problems acquired or created?,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 23(2-4), pages 579-604, February.
- Joe Peek & Eric S. Rosengren & Faith Kasirye, 1998. "The poor performance of foreign bank subsidiaries: were the problems acquired or created?," Working Papers 98-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Robert N. McCauley & William R. White, 1997. "The Euro and European financial markets," BIS Working Papers 41, Bank for International Settlements.
- Abel Elizalde & Rafael Repullo, 2007. "Economic and Regulatory Capital in Banking: What Is the Difference?," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 3(3), pages 87-117, September.
- M. Koetter, 2004. "The Stability of Efficiency Rankings when Risk-Preference are Different," Working Papers 04-08, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Moshirian, Fariborz, 1997. "Foreign direct investment in insurance services in the United States," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 159-173, June.
- Williams, Barry, 1998. "A pooled study of the profits and size of foreign banks in Australia," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 8(2-3), pages 211-231, September.
- George Furstenberg, 1998. "From Worldwide Capital Mobility to International Financial Integration: A Review Essay," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 53-84, January.
- Fung, Justin G. & Bain, Elisa A. & Onto, John G. & Harper, Ian R., 2002. "A decade of internationalization: the experience of an Australian retail bank," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 12(4-5), pages 399-417.
More about this item
KeywordsBank capital ; Bank competition ; International finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednqr:y:1990:i:win:p:33-59:n:v.15no.3-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.