Who buys Treasury securities at auction?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jason Bram & Andrew F. Haughwout & James A. Orr, 2002. "Has September 11 affected New York City's growth potential?," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Nov, pages 81-96.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chaboud, Alain P. & Chiquoine, Benjamin & Hjalmarsson, Erik & Loretan, Mico, 2010.
"Frequency of observation and the estimation of integrated volatility in deep and liquid financial markets,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 212-240, March.
- Alain P. Chaboud & Benjamin Chiquoine & Erik Hjalmarsson & Mico Loretan, 2007. "Frequency of observation and the estimation of integrated volatility in deep and liquid financial markets," International Finance Discussion Papers 905, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Alain Chaboud & Benjamin Chiquoine & Erik Hjalmarsson & Mico Loretan, 2008. "Frequency of observation and the estimation of integrated volatility in deep and liquid financial markets," BIS Working Papers 249, Bank for International Settlements.
- Michael J. Fleming & Joshua V. Rosenberg, 2007. "How do treasury dealers manage their positions?," Staff Reports 299, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Brenner, Menachem & Galai, Dan & Sade, Orly, 2009. "Sovereign debt auctions: Uniform or discriminatory?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 267-274, March.
- Bahamin, Payam & Cebula, Richard & Foley, Maggie & Houmes, Robert, 2011. "The Demand for Treasury Securities at Auction," MPRA Paper 52026, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tchuindjo, Leonard, 2015. "Pre-auction short positions and impacts on primary dealers’ bidding behavior in US Treasury auctions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 193-201.
- Warren B. Hrunga & Jason S. Seligman, 2015.
"Responses to the Financial Crisis, Treasury Debt, and the Impact on Short-Term Money Markets,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 11(1), pages 151-190, January.
- Warren B. Hrung & Jason S. Seligman, 2011. "Responses to the financial crisis, treasury debt, and the impact on short-term money markets," Staff Reports 481, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Rydqvist, Kristian & Wu, Mark, 2016. "Pre-auction inventory and bidding behavior: Evidence from Canadian Treasury auctions," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 78-102.
- Rydqvist, Kristian & Wu, Mark, 2014. "Pre-Auction Inventory and Bidding Behavior—An Analysis of Canadian Treasury Auctions," CEPR Discussion Papers 10112, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dong Lou & Hongjun Yan & Jinfan Zhang, 2013.
"Anticipated and Repeated Shocks in Liquid Markets,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 26(8), pages 1891-1912.
- Hongjun Yan, 2011. "Anticipated and Repeated Shocks in Liquid Markets," Yale School of Management Working Papers amz2675, Yale School of Management.
- Jinfan Zhang & Hongjun Yan & Dong Lou, 2011. "Anticipated and Repeated Shocks in Liquid Markets," 2011 Meeting Papers 1446, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Hongjun Yan & Jinfan Zhang & Dong Lou, 2011. "Anticipated and Repeated Shocks in Liquid Markets," FMG Discussion Papers dp684, Financial Markets Group.
- Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Walker Ray, 2017. "The Effects of Quantitative Easing: Taking a Cue from Treasury Auctions," NBER Working Papers 24122, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jagannathan, Ravi & Jirnyi, Andrei & Sherman, Ann Guenther, 2015. "Share auctions of initial public offerings: Global evidence," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 283-311.
More about this item
KeywordsAuctions ; Treasury notes ; Treasury bills ; Government securities;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednci:y:2007:i:jan:n:v.13no.1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.