A legal restrictions theory of the demand for "money" and the role of monetary policy
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (1983)
Issue (Month): Win ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (612) 204-5000
Web page: http://minneapolisfed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.minneapolisfed.org/pubs/ Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1969.
"A Re-Examination of the Modigliani-Miller Theorem,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 59(5), pages 784-93, December.
- Hall, Robert E, 1982. "Monetary Trends in the United States and the United Kingdom: A Review from the Perspective of New Developments in Monetary Economics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 20(4), pages 1552-56, December.
- Fama, Eugene F., 1980. "Banking in the theory of finance," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 39-57, January.
- Neil Wallace, 1979. "Why markets in foreign exchange are different from other markets," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Fall.
- John H. Kareken & Neil Wallace, 1978. "International monetary reform: the feasible alternatives," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Sum.
- John Bryant & Neil Wallace, 1983. "A price discrimination analysis of monetary policy," Staff Report 51, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- anonymous, 1978. "Does the sinking U.S. dollar mean the float isn't working?," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Sum.
- Sargent, Thomas J & Wallace, Neil, 1982. "The Real-Bills Doctrine versus the Quantity Theory: A Reconsideration," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(6), pages 1212-36, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedmqr:y:1983:i:win:n:v.7no.1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Janelle Ruswick)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.