Monetary Trends in the United States and the United Kingdom: A Review from the Perspective of New Developments in Monetary Economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/11496 is not listed on IDEAS
- Neil Wallace, 1983. "A legal restrictions theory of the demand for "money" and the role of monetary policy," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Win.
- Steven R. Cunningham, 1993. "The Relationship of Opportunity Cost to the Interest Elasticity of Money Demand," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 19(3), pages 309-319, Summer.
- Laurence Scialom, 1995. "Les modèles de paiements concurrentiels : éléments d'analyse critique ," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 46(1), pages 35-55.
- Giuseppe Mastromatteo & Luigi Ventura, 2007. "The origin of money: A survey of the contemporary literature," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 54(2), pages 195-224, June.
- J. Aschheim & G.S. Tavlas, 1994.
"Nominal anchors for monetary policy: a doctrinal analysis,"
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review,
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 47(191), pages 469-494.
- J. Aschheim & G.S. Tavlas, 1994. "Nominal anchors for monetary policy: a doctrinal analysis," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 47(191), pages 469-494.
- Malte Krueger, 2012. "Money: A Market Microstructure Approach," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 44(6), pages 1245-1258, September.
- David B. Gordon & Eric M. Leeper, 2006.
"The Price Level, The Quantity Theory Of Money, And The Fiscal Theory Of The Price Level,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 53(1), pages 4-27, February.
- David B. Gordon & Eric M. Leeper, 2002. "The Price Level, the Quantity Theory of Money, and the Fiscal Theory of the Price Level," NBER Working Papers 9084, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elsa Assidon, 1996. "L' « approfondissement financier » : épargne et crédit bancaires," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 37(145), pages 153-171.
- Sarwar, haroon & Hussian, zakir & Awan, masood sarwar, 2011. "Money Demand Functions for Pakistan (Divisia Approach)," MPRA Paper 34361, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cesarano, Filippo, 1995. "The New Monetary Economics and the theory of money," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 445-455, May.
- Tsoulfidis, Lefteris, 2010.
"Από Την Οικονομική Άνθηση Στην Κρίση Του 1930
[From Economic Prosperity to the Depression of 1930s]," MPRA Paper 31746, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 May 2011.
- Stanley Fischer, 1982. "A Framework for Monetary and Banking Analysis," NBER Working Papers 0936, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bengtsson, Ingemar, 2005. "Central bank power is a matter of faith," Working Papers 2005:21, Lund University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jeclit:v:20:y:1982:i:4:p:1552-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.