U.S. investment in the 1980s: the real story
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael J. Boskin & William G. Gale, 1987.
"New Results on the Effects of Tax Policy on the International Location of Investment,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Effects of Taxation on Capital Accumulation, pages 201-222
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael J. Boskin & William G. Gale, 1986. "New Results on the Effects of Tax Policy on the International Location of Investment," NBER Working Papers 1862, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, Robert J, 1974. "Are Government Bonds Net Wealth?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1095-1117, Nov.-Dec..
- Steven Fazzari, 1987. "Tax reform and investment: blessing or curse?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jun, pages 23-33.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1986. "Implications of the U.S. Net Capital Inflow," NBER Working Papers 1804, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aschauer, David Alan, 1985. "Fiscal Policy and Aggregate Demand," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(1), pages 117-127, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henry N. Goldstein, 1990. "Should We Fret about Our Low Net National Saving Rate?," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 9(3), pages 641-662, Winter.
- William E. Cullison, 1990. "Is saving too low in the United States?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue May, pages 20-35.
More about this item
KeywordsCapital investments ; Saving and investment ; Crowding out (Economics);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:1989:i:mar:p:3-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Oates). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.