The role of money and monetary policy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & L. Randall Wray, 1994.
"Flying Blind: The Federal Reserve's Experiment with Unobservables,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_124, Levy Economics Institute.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & L. Randall Wray, 1999. "Flying Blind: The Federal Reserve's Experiment with Unobservables," Macroeconomics 9903011, EconWPA.
- R.W. Hafer & Joseph H. Haslag & Scott E. Hein, 1994. "Monetary policy and recent business-cycle experience," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q III, pages 14-28.
- Robert L. Hetzel, 2007. "The contributions of Milton Friedman to economics," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Win, pages 1-30.
- Robert L. Hetzel, 1993. "A quantity theory framework for monetary policy," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sum, pages 35-48.
- Ansgar Belke & Thorsten Polleit, 2006. "Money and Swedish Inflation Reconsidered," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre der Universität Hohenheim 270/2006, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- James M. Boughton, 2004. "The IMF and the force of History; Ten Events and Ten Ideas that Have Shaped the Institution," IMF Working Papers 04/75, International Monetary Fund.
- Fratianni, Michele & von Hagen, Jurgen, 2001. "The Konstanz Seminar on monetary theory and policy at 30," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 641-664, September.
- Michael D. Bordo & Anna J. Schwartz, 2004. "IS-LM and Monetarism," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 36(5), pages 217-239, Supplemen.
- Maurice Mann, 1968. "How does monetary policy affect the economy?," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Oct, pages 803-814.
- R. W. Hafer, 2001. "What remains of monetarism?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Q4, pages 13-33.
- Belke, Ansgar & Polleit, Thorsten, 2006. "Money and Swedish inflation," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 931-942, November.
- Trunin, Pavel & Bozhechkova, Alexandra & Goryunov, Eugene & Petrova, Diana, 2017. "Analysis of Approaches to Accounting of the Information Effects of Monetary Policy," Working Papers 031723, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Robert L. Hetzel, 1986. "A critique of theories of money stock determination," Working Paper 86-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 1999. "Recent developments in the analysis of monetary policy rules," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 3-12.
- L. Randall Wray, 2006. "Banking, Finance, and Money: A Socioeconomics Approach," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_459, Levy Economics Institute.
- Albert E. Burger, 1969. "An analysis and development of the Brunner-Meltzer non-linear money supply hypothesis," Working Papers 1969-007, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Gerald P. Dwyer & R. W. Hafer, 1988. "Is money irrelevant?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 3-17.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:1968:i:jul:p:8-24:n:v.50no.7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.