Inflation targeting in a St. Louis model of the 21st century - commentary
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Edward C. Prescott, 1996. "Inflation targeting in a St. Louis model of the 21st century - commentary," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 112-117.
References listed on IDEAS
- Devereux, Michael B. & Head, Allen C. & Lapham, Beverly J., 1996. "Aggregate fluctuations with increasing returns to specialization and scale," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 627-656, April.
- Hornstein, Andreas, 1993. "Monopolistic competition, increasing returns to scale, and the importance of productivity shocks," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 299-316, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Calza Alessandro & Zaghini Andrea, 2011.
"Welfare Costs of Inflation and the Circulation of U.S. Currency Abroad,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-21, May.
- Calza, Alessandro & Zaghini, Andrea, 2011. "Welfare costs of inflation and the circulation of US currency abroad," Working Paper Series 1326, European Central Bank.
- Alessandro Calza & Andrea Zaghini, 2011. "Welfare costs of inflation and the circulation of US currency abroad," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 812, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Calza, Alessandro & Zaghini, Andrea, 2011. "Welfare costs of inflation and the circulation of U. S. currency abroad," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 78, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
More about this item
KeywordsFederal Reserve Bank of St. Louis ; Inflation (Finance);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlpr:y:1996:i:may:p:112-117:n:v.78no.3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.