The effects of large-scale asset purchases on TIPS inflation expectations
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Georgiadis, Georgios & Gräb, Johannes, 2016. "Global financial market impact of the announcement of the ECB's asset purchase programme," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 257-265.
- Boris Hofmann & Feng Zhu, 2013. "Central bank asset purchases and inflation expectations," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, March.
- Scharnagl, Michael & Stapf, Jelena, 2015. "Inflation, deflation, and uncertainty: What drives euro-area option-implied inflation expectations, and are they still anchored in the sovereign debt crisis?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 248-269.
- Kawai, Masahiro, 2015. "International Spillovers of Monetary Policy: US Federal Reserve's Quantitative Easing and Bank of Japan's Quantitative and Qualitative Easing," ADBI Working Papers 512, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Tatjana Dahlhaus & Kristina Hess & Abeer Reza, 2014. "International Transmission Channels of U.S. Quantitative Easing: Evidence from Canada," Staff Working Papers 14-43, Bank of Canada.
- Gabriele Galati & John Lewis & Steven Poelhekke & Chen Zhou, 2011. "Have market views on the sustainability of fiscal burdens influenced monetary authorities' credibility?," DNB Working Papers 304, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Richhild Moessner, 2015.
"Effects of ECB balance sheet policy announcements on inflation expectations,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(6), pages 483-487, April.
- Richhild Moessner, 2014. "Effects of ECB balance sheet policy announcements on inflation expectations," DNB Working Papers 416, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Dupor, Bill & Li, Rong, 2015.
"The expected inflation channel of government spending in the postwar U.S,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 36-56.
- Dupor, William & Li, Rong, 2013. "The Expected Inflation Channel of Government Spending in the Postwar U.S," Working Papers 2013-026, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 12 May 2014.
- Tatom, John, 2011. "Monetary policy in disarray," MPRA Paper 34607, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation (Finance) ; Monetary policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedles:y:2010:n:26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.