Will farmland values keep booming?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Duffy, Michael & Holste, Ann, 2005. "Estimated Returns to Iowa Farmland," Journal of the ASFMRA, American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers.
- Russell L. Lamb & Jason Henderson, 2000. "FAIR Act Implications for Land Values in the Corn Belt," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 22(1), pages 102-119.
- Duffy, Michael & Johanns, Ann M., 2005. "Estimated Returns to Iowa Farmland," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12396, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Henderson, Jason R. & Gloy, Brent A., 2008. "The Impact of Ethanol Plants on Cropland Values in the Great Plains," Working Papers 51080, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Henderson, Jason R. & Gloy, Brent A., 2008. "The Impact of Ethanol Plants on Land Values in the Great Plains," Proceedings: 2007 Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition, October 4-5, 2007, St. Louis, Missouri 48148, Regional Research Committee NC-1014: Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition.
- Charles H. Barnard & Gerald Whittaker & David Westenbarger & Mary Ahearn, 1997. "Evidence of Capitalization of Direct Government Payments into U.S. Cropland Values," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1642-1650.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cowley, Cortney, 2016. "The Dispersion of Farmland Values in the Tenth District," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q IV, pages 29-67.
- Hudak, Michael, 2015. "Three studies on applying Positive Mathematical Programming and Bayesian Analysis to model US crop supply," ISU General Staff Papers 201501010800005844, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsFarm income ; Farm produce ; Agricultural prices;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedker:y:2008:i:qii:p:81-104:n:v.93no.2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LDayrit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbkcus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.