The Effect of Winter Weather on U.S. Economic Activity
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gallic, Ewen & Vermandel, Gauthier, 2017. "Weather Shocks, Climate Change and Business Cycles," MPRA Paper 81230, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Riccardo Colacito & Bridget Hoffmann & Toan Phan, 2019.
"Temperature and Growth: A Panel Analysis of the United States,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 51(2-3), pages 313-368, March.
- Colacito, Riccardo & Hoffmann, Bridget & Phan, Toan, 2016. "Temperature and Growth: A Panel Analysis of the United States," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 7654, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Riccardo Colacito & Bridget Hoffman & Toan Phan, 2018. "Temperature and Growth: A Panel Analysis of the United States," Working Paper 18-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Riccardo Colacito & Bridget Hoffmann & Toan Phan, 2016. "Temperature and Growth: A Panel Analysis of the United States," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 94298, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Hyunju Kang & Hyunduk Suh & Jongmin Yu, 2019.
"Does Air Pollution Affect Consumption Behavior? Evidence from Korean Retail Sales,"
Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 33(3), pages 235-251, September.
- Hyunju Kang & Hyunduk Suh & Jongmin Yu, 2017. "Does Air Pollution Affect Consumption Behavior? Evidence from Korean Retail Sales," Inha University IBER Working Paper Series 2017-4, Inha University, Institute of Business and Economic Research, revised Apr 2017.
- Sultana Zeenat Fouzia & Jianhong Mu & Yong Chen, 2020. "Local labour market impacts of climate-related disasters: a demand-and-supply analysis," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 336-352, July.
- Ivan T. Ivanov & Thomas Zimmermann, 2018. "Claim Dilution in the Municipal Debt Market," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2018-011, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Zura Kakushadze & Juan Andrés Serur, 2018. "151 Trading Strategies," Springer Books, Springer, number 978-3-030-02792-6, January.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhep:00010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbchus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.