Mortgage market conditions and borrower outcomes: evidence from the 2012 HMDA data and matched HMDA–credit record data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patrick Bayer & Fernando Ferreira & Stephen L. Ross, 2014.
"Race, Ethnicity and High Cost Mortgage Lending,"
2014-36, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Patrick Bayer & Fernando Ferreira & Stephen L. Ross, 2014. "Race, Ethnicity and High-Cost Mortgage Lending," NBER Working Papers 20762, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patrick Bayer & Francisco Ferreira & Stephen L. Ross, 2014. "Race, Ethnicity and High Cost Mortgage Lending," Working Papers 2014-023, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Courchane, Marsha & Darolia, Rajeev & Gailey, Adam, 2015. "Borrowers from a different shore: Asian outcomes in the U.S. mortgage market," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 76-90.
- Wix, Carlo & Schüwer, Ulrich, 2016. "Monetary Policy and Bank Lending: A Natural Experiment from the US Mortgage Market," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145943, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Kim, You Suk & Laufer, Steven & Pence, Karen M. & Stanton, Richard & Wallace, Nancy, 2018. "Liquidity Crises in the Mortgage Market," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2018-016, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 01 Jun 2018.
More about this item
KeywordsMortgages ; Home Mortgage Disclosure Act;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgrb:y:2013:i:sept. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.