Money stock data revised
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jesus Fernández-Villaverde & Pablo Guerrón-Quintana & Juan F. Rubio-Ramírez., 2010.
"Reading the recent monetary history of the U.S., 1959-2007,"
10-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Jesús Fernández-Villaverde & Pablo Guerrón-Quintana & Juan F. Rubio-Ramírez, 2010. "Reading the Recent Monetary History of the U.S., 1959-2007," PIER Working Paper Archive 10-016, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Jesús Fernández-Villaverde & Pablo A. Guerrón-Quintana & Juan Rubio-Ramírez, 2010. "Reading the Recent Monetary History of the U.S., 1959-2007," NBER Working Papers 15929, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fernández-Villaverde, Jesús & Guerron-Quintana, Pablo A. & Rubio-Ramírez, Juan Francisco, 2010. "Reading the Recent Monetary History of the U.S., 1959-2007," CEPR Discussion Papers 7812, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christopher A. Pissarides & Barbara Petrongolo, 2001.
"Looking into the Black Box: A Survey of the Matching Function,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 39(2), pages 390-431, June.
- Petrongolo, Barbara & Pissarides, Christopher, 2000. "Looking into the black box: a survey of the matching function," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2122, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Petrongolo, Barbara & Pissarides, Christopher, 2000. "Looking Into The Black Box: A Survey Of The Matching Function," CEPR Discussion Papers 2409, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Barbara Petrongolo & Christopher A. Pissarides, 2000. "Looking Into the Black Box: A Survey of the Matching Function," CEP Discussion Papers dp0470, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Janet Hua Jiang & Cathy Zhang, 2017. "Competing Currencies in the Laboratory," Staff Working Papers 17-53, Bank of Canada.
- Han Han & Benoit Julien & Asgerdur Petursdottir & Liang Wang, 2016.
"Credit, Money and Asset Equilibria with Indivisible Goods,"
201601, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Han Han & Benoit Julien & Asgerdur Petursdottir & Liang Wang, 2016. "Credit, Money and Asset Equilibria with Indivisible Goods," Working Papers 201608, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Huangfu Stella, 2009. "Competitive Search Equilibrium with Private Information on Monetary Shocks," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-27, March.
- Ronald Heiner & William Mitchell & Michael Dreyer & Karl Wärneryd & William Niskanen & Brooks Hull, 1992. "Reviews," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 113-128, December.
- Han Han & Benoit Julien & Asgerdur Petursdottir & Liang Wang, 2017. "Asset Pricing Equilibria with Indivisible Goods," Working Papers 201705, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgrb:y:1989:i:jul:p:508-512:n:v.75no.7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.