Arbitrage and efficient markets interpretations of purchasing power parity: theory and evidence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Darby, Michael R., 1981. "Does purchasing power parity work?," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue 5, pages 136-173.
- Hakkio, Craig S., 1984. "A re-examination of purchasing power parity : A multi-country and multi-period study," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3-4), pages 265-277, November.
- John Pippenger, 1982. "Purchasing Power Parity: An analysis of Predictive Error," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 15(2), pages 335-346, May.
- Lawrence H. Officer, 1982. "The Purchasing-Power-Parity Theory of Gerrard de Malynes," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 14(2), pages 256-259, Summer.
- Crouhy-veyrac, Liliane & Crouhy, Michel & Melitz, Jacques, 1982. "More about the law of one price," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 325-344.
- Rudiger Dornbusch, 1985. "Purchasing Power Parity," NBER Working Papers 1591, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Isard, Peter, 1977. "How Far Can We Push the "Law of One Price"?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(5), pages 942-948, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria Perez Jurado & Juan Luis Vega, 1994. "Paridad del poder de compra: un análisis empírico," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 18(3), pages 539-556, September.
- Khan, Muhammad Arshad & Qayyum, Abdul, 2007. "Exchange Rate Determination In Pakistan: Evidence Based On Purchasing Power Parity Theory," MPRA Paper 6754, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsPurchasing power parity ; Foreign exchange;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfer:y:1986:i:win:p:31-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Research Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.