Household inflation expectations and the price of oil: it's déjà vu all over again
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pozsar, Zoltan & Adrian, Tobias & Ashcraft, Adam B. & Boesky, Hayley, 2013.
Economic Policy Review,
Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Dec, pages 1-16.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Which Measure of Inflation Should a Central Bank Target?
by email@example.com (Carola) in Quantitative Ease on 2015-09-06 17:04:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bharat Trehan & Maura Lynch, 2013. "Consumer inflation views in three countries," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue nov25.
- Arora, Vipin & Gomis-Porqueras, Pedro & Shi, Shuping, 2013.
"The divergence between core and headline inflation: Implications for consumers’ inflation expectations,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(PB), pages 497-504.
- Vipin Arora & Pedro Gomis-Porqueras & Shuping Shi, 2011. "Testing for Explosive Behaviour in Relative Inflation Measures: Implications for Monetary Policy," Monash Economics Working Papers 37-11, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Benjamin Wong, 2015.
"Do Inflation Expectations Propagate the Inflationary Impact of Real Oil Price Shocks?: Evidence from the Michigan Survey,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 47(8), pages 1673-1689, December.
- Benjamin Wong, 2014. "Inflation Expectations and How it Explains the Inflationary Impact of Oil Price Shocks: Evidence from the Michigan Survey," CAMA Working Papers 2014-45, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Benjamin Wong, 2015. "Do inflation expectations propagate the inflationary impact of real oil price shocks?: Evidence from the Michigan survey," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2015/01, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation (Finance) ; Petroleum products - Prices;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfel:y:2011:i:may23:n:2011-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Research Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .