Upstream capital flows: why emerging markets send savings to advanced economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicolas Magud & Carmen Reinhart & Kenneth Rogoff, 2005.
"Capital Controls: Myth and Reality A Portfolio Balance Approach to Capital Controls,"
University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers
2006-10, University of Oregon Economics Department.
- Nicolas E. Magud & Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2011. "Capital Controls: Myth and Reality - A Portfolio Balance Approach," NBER Working Papers 16805, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicolas E. Magud & Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2007. "Capital controls: myth and reality, a portfolio balance approach to capital controls," Working Paper Series 2007-31, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Nicolas E. & Carmen M. & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2011. "Capital Controls: Myth and Reality--A Portfolio Balance Approach," Working Paper Series WP11-7, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Magud, Nicolas & Reinhart, Carmen & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2011. "Capital Controls: A Meta-analysis Approach," MPRA Paper 30274, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy ; Capital movements;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:feddel:y:2011:i:may:n:v.6no.5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbdaus.html .