Trade, globalization and the financial crisis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guo, Zhichao & Feng, Yuanhua & Tan, Xiangyong, 2011.
"Short- and long-term impact of remarkable economic events on the growth causes of China–Germany trade in agri-food products,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2359-2368.
- Zhichao Guo & Yuanhua Feng & Xiangyong Tan, 2010. "Short- and long-term impact of remarkable economic events on the growth causes of China-Germany trade in agri-food products," Working Papers CIE 32, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- repec:fip:feddgm:00014 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhichao Guo & Yuanhua Feng & Thomas Gries, 2015.
"Changes of China’s agri-food exports to Germany caused by its accession to WTO and the 2008 financial crisis,"
China Agricultural Economic Review,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 7(2), pages 262-279, May.
- Zhichao Guo & Yuanhua Feng & Thomas Gries, 2013. "Changes of China's agri-food exports to Germany caused by its accession to WTO and the 2008 financial crisis," Working Papers CIE 72, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Kadochnikov, Pavel & Aliev, Timur, 2014. "On the question of the presence of de-globalization in world trade," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, pages 127-149, October.
- Ahmad, Saad & Civelli, Andrea, 2016. "Globalization and inflation: A threshold investigation," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, pages 283-304.
- Ingo Barens & Peter Flaschel & Florian Hartmann & Andreas RÃ¶thig, 2010. "Kaldorian boom-bust cycles in the housing market," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 7(2), pages 361-375.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial crises ; Recessions ; Business cycles ; Globalization ; International trade ; Trade credit;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:feddel:y:2009:i:nov:n:v.4no.8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbdaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .