Trade, globalization and the financial crisis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhichao Guo & Yuanhua Feng & Thomas Gries, 2015.
"Changes of China’s agri-food exports to Germany caused by its accession to WTO and the 2008 financial crisis,"
China Agricultural Economic Review,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 7(2), pages 262-279, May.
- Zhichao Guo & Yuanhua Feng & Thomas Gries, 2013. "Changes of China's agri-food exports to Germany caused by its accession to WTO and the 2008 financial crisis," Working Papers CIE 72, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Kadochnikov, Pavel & Aliev, Timur, 2014. "On the question of the presence of de-globalization in world trade," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, pages 127-149, October.
- Ahmad, Saad & Civelli, Andrea, 2016. "Globalization and inflation: A threshold investigation," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 283-304.
- repec:fip:feddgm:00014 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ingo Barens & Peter Flaschel & Florian Hartmann & Andreas RÃ¶thig, 2010. "Kaldorian boom-bust cycles in the housing market," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 7(2), pages 361-375.
- Guo, Zhichao & Feng, Yuanhua & Tan, Xiangyong, 2011.
"Short- and long-term impact of remarkable economic events on the growth causes of China–Germany trade in agri-food products,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2359-2368.
- Zhichao Guo & Yuanhua Feng & Xiangyong Tan, 2010. "Short- and long-term impact of remarkable economic events on the growth causes of China-Germany trade in agri-food products," Working Papers CIE 32, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial crises ; Recessions ; Business cycles ; Globalization ; International trade ; Trade credit;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:feddel:y:2009:i:nov:n:v.4no.8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbdaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.