The value of Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation insurance
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Pennacchi, George G & Lewis, Christopher M, 1994. "The Value of Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation Insurance," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 26(3), pages 735-753, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wolfgang Gerke & Ferdinand Mager & Timo Reinschmidt & Christian Schmieder, 2008.
"Empirical Risk Analysis of Pension Insurance: The Case of Germany,"
Journal of Risk & Insurance,
The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 75(3), pages 763-784.
- Schmieder, Christian & Reinschmidt, Timo & Mager, Ferdinand & Gerke, Wolfgang, 2006. "Empirical risk analysis of pension insurance: the case of Germany," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2006,07, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Joseph G. Haubrich & James B. Thomson, 1994. "A conference on federal credit allocation," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q III, pages 2-13.
- Chao-Liang Chen, 2005. "The funding for a Defined Benefit (DB) pension plan based on the fair valuation of the plan's insolvency risk," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(14), pages 1623-1633.
- Cotter, John & Blake, David & Dowd, Kevin, 2006.
"Financial Risks and the Pension Protection Fund: Can it Survive Them?,"
3498, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Blake & John Cotter & Kevin Dowd, 2011. "Financial Risks and the Pension Protection Fund: Can it Survive Them?," Papers 1103.5978, arXiv.org.
- David Blake & John Cotter & Kevin Dowd, 2011. "Financial Risks and the Pension Protection Fund:Can It Survive Them?," Working Papers 200615, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- David A. Love & Paul A. Smith & David W. Wilcox, 2009. "Should risky firms offer risk-free DB pensions?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2009-20, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Pennacchi & Pennacchi, George, 1998. "Government guarantees on pension fund returns," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 20049, The World Bank.
- Chen, An, 2011. "A risk-based model for the valuation of pension insurance," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 401-409.
- Chen, An & Uzelac, Filip, 2014. "A risk-based premium: What does it mean for DB plan sponsors?," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 1-11.
- Stavros Panageas, 2009. "Optimal taxation in the presence of bailouts," NBER Working Papers 15405, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stavros Panageas, 2009. "Bailouts, the Incentive to Manage Risk, and Financial Crises," NBER Working Papers 15058, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joshua Rauh, 2007. "Risk Shifting versus Risk Management: Investment Policy in Corporate Pension Plans," NBER Working Papers 13240, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsPension Benefit Guaranty Corporation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedcpr:y:1994:p:735-756. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (4D Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbclus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.