Unitary thrifts: a performance analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kane, Edward J, 1970. "Short-Changing the Small Saver: Federal Government Discrimination against the Small Saver During the Vietnam War," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 2(4), pages 513-522, November.
- John H. Boyd & Chun Chang & Bruce D. Smith, 1998.
"Moral hazard under commercial and universal banking,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Aug, pages 426-471.
- Boyd, John H & Chang, Chun & Smith, Bruce D, 1998. "Moral Hazard under Commercial and Universal Banking," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 30(3), pages 426-468, August.
- John H. Boyd & Chun Chang & Bruce D. Smith, 1998. "Moral hazard under commercial and universal banking," Working Papers 585, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- anonymous, 1999. "Using subordinated debt as an instrument of market discipline," Staff Studies 172, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedcer:y:2001:i:qii:p:2-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (4D Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbclus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.