State business tax climate: how should it be measured and how important is it?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bondonio, Daniele & Engberg, John, 2000. "Enterprise zones and local employment: evidence from the states' programs," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 519-549, September.
- Richard Funderburg & Timothy J. Bartik & Alan H. Peters & Peter S. Fisher, 2013.
"The Impact Of Marginal Business Taxes On State Manufacturing,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(4), pages 557-582, October.
- Richard Funderburg & Timothy J. Bartik & Alan H. Peters, "undated". "The Impact of Marginal Business Taxes on State Manufacturing," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles fbpfjrs, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Robert Tannenwald, 2004. "Massachusetts business taxes: unfair? inadequate? uncompetitive?," Public Policy Discussion Paper 04-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Rogers, Cynthia, 2007. "Whither Decentralization: Implications for Linking Research and Practice: Presidential Address: Southern Regional Science Association, April 2006," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 37(2), pages 109-119.
- Robert Tannenwald & Nick Turner, 2004. "Interstate fiscal disparity in state fiscal year 1999," Public Policy Discussion Paper 04-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Patrick Button, 2015. "Do Tax Incentives Affect Business Location? Evidence from State Film Incentives," Working Papers 1507, Tulane University, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2017.
- Cletus C. Coughlin & Jerram C. Betts, 1996. "The location of new foreign-owned manufacturing plants in the United States and Seventh Federal Reserve District," Assessing the Midwest Economy GL-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Fuerst, Franz & Mollenkopf, John, 2005.
"Are Local Economic Development Incentives Promoting Job Growth? An Empirical Case Study,"
11444, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Franz Fuerst & John Mollenkopf, 2008. "Are Local Economic Development Incentives Promoting Job Growth? An Empirical Case Study," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2008-10, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Peter S. Fisher, 1997. "Tax and spending incentives and enterprise zones," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Mar, pages 109-138.
- Feld, Lars P. & Kirchgassner, Gebhard, 2003.
"The impact of corporate and personal income taxes on the location of firms and on employment: some panel evidence for the Swiss cantons,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 129-155, January.
- Lars P. Feld & Gebhard Kirchgässner, 2001. "The Impact of Corporate and Personal Income Taxes on the Location of Firms and on Employment: Some Panel Evidence for the Swiss Cantons," CESifo Working Paper Series 455, CESifo Group Munich.
- Charles Ian Mead, 2001. "State user costs of capital," Working Papers 01-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Ronald C. Fisher, 1997. "Effects of state and local public services on economic development," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Mar, pages 53-82.
- Michael Wasylenko, 1997. "Taxation and economic development: the state of the economic literature," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Mar, pages 37-52.
- W. Robert Reed & Cynthia L. Rogers, 2005. "Tax Cuts and Employment Growth in New Jersey: Lessons From a Regional Analysis," Urban/Regional 0506010, EconWPA.
- Timothy J. Bartik, "undated". "Discussion [of the Effects of State and Local Public Services on Economic Development by Ronald C. Fisher]," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles tjb1997, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedbne:y:1996:i:jan:p:23-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catherine Spozio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbbous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.