Analyzing Macroeconomic Effects of Environmental Taxation in the Czech Republic with the Econometric E3ME Model
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elona Pojani & Dorina Pojani, 2011. "Environmental Taxation In Central And Eastern Europe: The Case Of Albania," Analele Stiintifice ale Universitatii "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" din Iasi - Stiinte Economice (1954-2015), Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 58, pages 441-448, november.
- Janda, Karel & Málek, Jan & Rečka, Lukáš, 2017.
"Influence of renewable energy sources on transmission networks in Central Europe,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 524-537.
- Karel Janda & Jan Malek & Lukas Recka, 2016. "Influence of renewable energy sources on transmission networks in Central Europe," CAMA Working Papers 2016-68, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Māris Jurušs & Jānis Brizga, 2017. "Assessment of the Environmental Tax System in Latvia," NISPAcee Journal of Public Administration and Policy, Sciendo, vol. 10(2), pages 135-154, December.
- Shmelev, Stanislav E. & Speck, Stefan U., 2018. "Green fiscal reform in Sweden: Econometric assessment of the carbon and energy taxation scheme," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 969-981.
- Karel Janda & Jan Málek & Lukáš Rečka, 2017. "Vliv obnovitelných zdrojů na českou soustavu přenosu elektřiny [The Impact of Renewable Energy Sources on the Czech Electricity Transmission System]," Politická ekonomie, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2017(6), pages 728-750.
- Torkayesh, Ali Ebadi & Alizadeh, Reza & Soltanisehat, Leili & Torkayesh, Sajjad Ebadi & Lund, Peter D., 2022. "A comparative assessment of air quality across European countries using an integrated decision support model," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 81(C).
- Karel Janda & Jan Malek & Lukas Recka, 2017. "The Influence of Renewable Energy Sources on the Czech Electricity Transmission System," Working Papers IES 2017/06, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Mar 2017.
- Lukáš Rečka & Milan Ščasný, 2015. "Shadow prices of air pollutants in Czech industries: A convex nonparametric least squares approach," EcoMod2015 8523, EcoMod.
- Olga Kiuila, 2011. "Interactions between trade and environmental policies in the Czech economy," Working Papers 2011-16, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Lukáš Rečka & Milan Ščasný, 2013. "Analýza dopadů regulace v českém elektroenergetickém systému - aplikace dynamického lineárního modelu Message [Environmental Regulation Impacts on the Czech Power System by the Dynamic Linear Optim," Politická ekonomie, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2013(2), pages 248-273.
More about this item
Keywordsenvironmental taxation; structural models; macro-econometric model; E3ME;
All these keywords.
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- E17 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- Q47 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy Forecasting
- Q52 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Pollution Control Adoption and Costs; Distributional Effects; Employment Effects
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fau:fauart:v:59:y:2009:i:5:p:460-491. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/icunicz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Natalie Svarcova (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/icunicz.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.