Analyzing Macroeconomic Effects of Environmental Taxation in the Czech Republic with the Econometric E3ME Model
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:prg:jnlpol:v:2017:y:2017:i:6:id:1172:p:728-750 is not listed on IDEAS
- Janda, Karel & Málek, Jan & Rečka, Lukáš, 2017.
"Influence of renewable energy sources on transmission networks in Central Europe,"
Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 524-537.
- Karel Janda & Jan Malek & Lukas Recka, 2016. "Influence of renewable energy sources on transmission networks in Central Europe," CAMA Working Papers 2016-68, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Karel Janda & Jan Malek & Lukas Recka, 2017. "The Influence of Renewable Energy Sources on the Czech Electricity Transmission System," Working Papers IES 2017/06, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Mar 2017.
- Elona Pojani & Dorina Pojani, 2011. "Environmental Taxation In Central And Eastern Europe: The Case Of Albania," Analele Stiintifice ale Universitatii "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" din Iasi - Stiinte Economice, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 58, pages 441-448, november.
- Lukáš Rečka & Milan Ščasný, 2015. "Shadow prices of air pollutants in Czech industries: A convex nonparametric least squares approach," EcoMod2015 8523, EcoMod.
- Olga Kiuila, 2011. "Interactions between trade and environmental policies in the Czech economy," Working Papers 2011-16, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
More about this item
Keywordsenvironmental taxation; structural models; macro-econometric model; E3ME;
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- E17 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- Q47 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy Forecasting
- Q52 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Pollution Control Adoption and Costs; Distributional Effects; Employment Effects
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fau:fauart:v:59:y:2009:i:5:p:460-491. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lenka Herrmannova). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icunicz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.